Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is competition among business healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition in Business is very healthy and it helps the sellers to give the consumers or buyers the best available product in the market. If by any chance there is no competition in the market, sellers can start selling inferior goods to the consumer even at exhorbitant prices but with the help of competition that will be eliminated.

Advertisement Placeholder
Competition among them is healthy because due to this they will supply the demading products and requirements ln time and work fast to create more investors and visitors .the demand increases on these ways when you work day and night and produce more advance technology for fast working .
People with the competition always have the will power to manage all the things in a very less time to create more unique things.

A healthy competition amongst businesses will be good for the Businesses involved and mostly will be of great benefits to their customers.
Competition makes business to sit up and improve their products and services all in a bid to outperform their competitors, they go all the way to introduce incentives and bonuses to their customers but an unhealthy competition like the one you experienced in that shop is not good for business as it breeds hatred and dispute.

I think that when it comes to competition it is important that it is healthy competition and not what you have experienced here because that doesn't show that there's camaraderie within the business field within that specific place. Therefore, I think in that case you should stay away from that business and you'd rather end of going to somewhere else where there's a healthy competition status. This promotes more business and shows that there is a respectful nature to the business.
You make the best point. Competition among businesses of same brands is unavoidable, however, it should be an healthy one. The type that want to make each business man be better in their own way. So degrading or damaging the reputation of one's counterparts is totally uncalled for. No sane customer will want to go to that side again.

I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Are there no other ways to compete healthily with each other?
Competition like the one you described is an healthy one. There is nothing bad in that particular way of competition. This type of competition leads to reduction in price of commodities which means things would be cheaper and make things affordable

These are things you see daily amongst traders, the same way you hustle to survive, they are doing the same. Probably you may not really hustle, things might be moving smoothly and coming by easily then you will not understand their plight because most of them feed their family from their daily sales.
But most of the traders who own stalls actually rapport well with their neighbors as they are mature enough to know what the business entails.

What ever means any one used in the market to attract customer doesn't give any negative impression to the competitors because they understand one another and they believe in using any possible means to attracting customer to their shop.

I think competition is necessary, without competition the business person is allowed to control his/her price at will which is not benificial to the economic landscape of the particular area and on a large scale it could lead to inflation, but with HEALTHY competition it's a win win for everybody.
You are right, it is necessary for regulations, checks and balances and to avoid Monopoly of business, if we have competitions businesses will strife add to make quality and good product as they would not one their competitors to outshine them

What ever means any one used in the market to attract customer doesn't give any negative impression to the competitors because they understand one another and they believe in using any possible means to attracting customer to their shop.

I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Competition is good at some extent and bad at the same time,.
It is good since your competitors will motivate you to work more and produce better products than them.
Then one should use good ways to win customers without destroying other people's businesses

On a norms, competition should be healthy. It should push the competitors to think and act better. It should make them want to improve the quality of their products, services, and customer relationships. Competition should be encouraging and pushing them to reach their business goals and innovate smarter. But what do we have now? Competitions are now aimed at ending another's business. It's that simple. So it's now the law of the jungle. Kill or get killed.

If there no competition in business or between Co workers, there will never be the zeal to up one's performance. Competition makes you to be aware that you stand to lose something when you are not serious. But it's good that such competition is a healthy one.

That is what they are usually doing at market place, one seller will condemn other sellers store to gain a full attention of a customer to his/her store but I see that can things as abnormal thing in business competition. There are many ways to stand competitiveness.

Competition in market is very good and healthy. I see competition in business as a reason for all business owners to improve more on the goods and services rendered. If a business is monopolised, it will be difficult to get the best from such service as their is no option for their goods and services. But if their are many options, everyone will be more serious about their productions and will not want to lose customers to others

It's healthy for some particular set of things.. it's healthy for the economy. In a perfect market competition is very good. This will result in many options for the buyers and therefore,their prices won't be outrageous

That is what they are usually doing at market place, one seller will condemn other sellers store to gain a full attention of a customer to his/her store but I see that can things as abnormal thing in business competition. There are many ways to stand competitiveness.
The truth is that some businesses go to extra miles in trying to damage the reputation of their competitors simply because they are dragging for customers. Personally, I don't think it's nice but it's what we witness every day in the world today.

The truth is that some businesses go to extra miles in trying to damage the reputation of their competitors simply because they are dragging for customers. Personally, I don't think it's nice but it's what we witness every day in the world today.
Yes we will always witness this kind of thing but it is inexcusable. Each one should strive to make his business better, but he shouldn't tarnish or damage the others reputation in the process. Some people can just be heartless, no human feelings or consideration whatsoever.

Well competitions helps to keep the sellers at their top, it helps business owners to be skillful , innovative and sharp. Just as you mentioned above their are unhealthy competitions like downgrading other people's goods, this is bad and can lead to negative vices.

Concerning if competition is healthy for a business. Well, i will say competition is inevitable when it comes to business, competition generates new idea, thinking and new product amongst competitors which keep them up in their games . But there are some competitions that are literally not necessary

Yes we will always witness this kind of thing but it is inexcusable. Each one should strive to make his business better, but he shouldn't tarnish or damage the others reputation in the process. Some people can just be heartless, no human feelings or consideration whatsoever.
Exactly. A friend of mine who worked in a fashion firm told me that there was a conspiracy between his co workers to have him sacked, simply because he was promoted due to his efforts. Some people won't work hard and still be envious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds