Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is competition among business healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonaville1

Mythical member
Credits
I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Are there no other ways to compete healthily with each other?

Advertisement Placeholder
Competition leads to reduction in price of commodity but there should always be respectful way to get customers without destruction of your competitors reputation

Competition amongst sellers of different brand helps keep them in top form although it can lead to espionage and other negative vice it is used to improve brand quality and sales

It depends on the kind of rivalry and competitors. There are some who are dirty fighters and the decent ones befriend their rivals. When I was a student there were 2 convenience stores in our neighborhood that was side by side. The first store was there for many years when the new neighbor had their own store. It was a bitter rivalry that almost went to court. Fortunately the new store decided to close shop so the trouble will be over. If only they were diplomatic then there would be no quarrel when both stores would earn.

Competition in business is good but not really necessary.
When a business has it's unique set- goals competition I believe would become less.
When the business has identified how it's gonna achieve it's goal, downgrading other biz or trying to steal other's customer wouldn't be needed at all

Competition leads to reduction in price of commodity but there should always be respectful way to get customers without destruction of your competitors reputation
Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes. Firms may race to be the first to market a new or different technology. Innovation also benefits consumers with new and better products, helps drive economic growth and increases standards of living.

Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes. Firms may race to be the first to market a new or different technology. Innovation also benefits consumers with new and better products, helps drive economic growth and increases standards of living.

I think competition is necessary, without competition the business person is allowed to control his/her price at will which is not benificial to the economic landscape of the particular area and on a large scale it could lead to inflation, but with HEALTHY competition it's a win win for everybody.

I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
I don't consider it a healthy practice in business, because this will reduce price of certain products.
when a person gives discount offer, the opposite Businessman would have to give more discount at particular products, that will ultimately leads to the destruction of business.

Competition in business is inevitable, whether we like it or not. But is important the competition is a healthy one and not one that will generate hatred and malice. Healthy competition is good for one's business, as you would constantly need to innovate to stay ahead.

healthy competiton encourges your business to focous on improvement- no matter what the task.it is not a necessary evil, but rather an important part of the business ecosystem.infact, competition can be an effective tool for growing and improving your business.

It can be healthy and unhealthy at the same time. If your motive mind the competition is to raise the quality of your business to attract more customers then it is refer to as healthy. But on the other hand If your motive is to destroy your competitors business then it becomes unhealthy.

I think yes it will be good as you will work harder to compete someone and if outcomes will be good are better than those businessmen then it will surely boost you up so your attitude will be better and positive.. But at the same time you will push them to work harder so it will be great and interesting.

I thinkc ompetition between companies can promote the invention of new or improved products and more efficient processes. Companies may be the first to market a new or different technology. Innovation benefits consumers with new and improved products, helps to increase economic conditions and improve quality of life.

Competition in business is very healthy, it makes you to be up and doing in your business, it also makes business owners to be innovative and creative in their business. Competition in business makes you to go far more than you can imagine, it makes you what to be the best always by you having that in mind you always give the best to your costomers.

I think that when it comes to competition it is important that it is healthy competition and not what you have experienced here because that doesn't show that there's camaraderie within the business field within that specific place. Therefore, I think in that case you should stay away from that business and you'd rather end of going to somewhere else where there's a healthy competition status. This promotes more business and shows that there is a respectful nature to the business.

Competition in business are natural ,and makes businesses to be at their best in order to be able to maintain existing customers and get new ones.
However when the competition becomes unhealthy , then it becomes a big problem.

There are healthy competition and there are bad competition a situation in which you compete to make your goods and services as quality as possible to attract buyers then there is no problem with that but the situation in which you tried to eliminate the other party just for you to be the only one is the one that is not advisable

You can't decide what is a healthy competition especially where there is no union that regulates what happen in the market. That is why a seller can confidently tell you not to enter any other shop than his. Such competition is not okay, and if I am in your shoes, I will not trust such seller.

Competition is very health in the market place. It helps to Foster growth in the market place. Competition brings out creativity in people as the will always think of a way to beat the competitor in order to win more customers. The pushes the entrepreneur to think out side of the box in order to thrive more than the rest of the competitor. It also to bring innovation to the market place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds