Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

The truth is that nothing good comes easy if this be the case then business is not easy. The capital involved in starting the business might not come easy, the stress involved too most especially when its offline business with little profit, same time marketing the product all this makes the business difficult

Advertisement Placeholder
at every point in time we tend to learn one thing or the other either as business oriented persons or as worker. Learning is something we have to keep doing and at that we should not forget to unlearn some certain things too because they end up being obsolete.
That's why when we learn too much, we try to meditate on what is very much important to decode on the lasting memory side. Cos not everything we learned we stay on for the long time. Others will surely delist and some remain too.

If you are currently an employee of another company, then starting your own as an entrepreneur is a lifestyle change. ... Starting a business is hard work, requires a lot of determination and learning, and only pays off in the long term. Take an honest look at yourself before leaping
No business is not easy Should you have a complete knowledge about it to do any work? It requires a lot of hard work and run any business.If you do not pay attention to your business, then you can take a loss.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
I think business is more preferable than a job. We can earn a lot of money by doing business because there is no limitation of doing struggle in it. On the other hand job is limited and we can't do a lot of work to earn more money. We should do business to become rich.

On the topic of if business is easy, my opinion is that you shouldhave this mindset that nothing is hard if you have the right experience and skills. Going into business is not hard if you take your time to do the feasibility studies of the business and strategically choose a right location and build a powerful customer service baseline and success is yours

Business is best as compared to job. This is not difficult, but when you start it alone, you may face difficulties in starting. After a long time, when you established it and settled down then you will be satisfied. On the other hand, if you start business with partnership then you may not face any difficulties in think.
Exactly, the higher it goes, the cooler it becomes, the more you hold unto to it persistently with hard work, you are ease of the stress, so your attitude continuously towards the business will determine if it will become easy or not

Business is in no way easy at all. Sometimes I do regard business as a school on it's own. If you take a good look at some businesses especially the ones you started very small, it will take around 3 to 4 years before you start making some tangible returns that you can boldly say that now I'm earning something good from my business. Business requires a lot of sacrifice and determination.

Anyone that said that business is easy to do is either being economical with the truth, or does not really understand what business meant. To means of making money is easy, therefore to make money you need to be smart, diligent, patient, and knowledgeable in any of your area of interest.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business is not easy and decision making is the reason why I think so. It is always a difficult take to make some crucial decisions in business which can actually be escaped if one works for someone else as an employee.

According to my understanding, business seems easy to those that has planned and make research before venturing into the business. But those that had failed to plan before starting the business will have to face challenges that might be too difficult for them to handle

Starting a business is never an easy job. You always run the risk of losing all the capital and all the investement. This is because there are no guarantees when it comes to business. There are many businesses that failed and we cannot blame the investor or businessmen. This is because luck is also a factor when it comes to success in business. So, starting a busines is not an easy job.

Starting a business is easy starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started

Starting a business is easy starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started
yes you are right starting a business is very easy because all people think they are going to start earning big money but its not true because they need full information and skill to run a new business.

Running a business is not an easy task because you have to dedicate your time and energy so that the business can be successful
You have to go out and make customers, and also advertise your business, it's not easy to start and run a business

Business has never and will never be easy. It needs a lot of work and experience to get it going. You don't relent no matter what comes your way. Owning and running a successful business is not a walk in the park, it takes a lot of commitment and hardwork to keep it on.

Nothing in life is easy, even freelancing online you need to make use of your thinking and reasoning ability to be able to write something sensible online, there are some business that requires you to go around looking for products or customers to patronise you in order for you to earn a living.

Though to be in a business is not a easy thing But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat,

Business is not an easy vocation. If it was easy, why would so many people become unsuccessful. However, it is also true that if you managed to become successful business is the only thing that will make you rich.

I am in college and majoring with Business studies. based on what I have studied and learned, I don't think business is easy. You need investment. You need a good team, you need to develop a product and you need to market

According to my own point of view anything that brings profit in life it's hard. But it all dependent on your ability to work. If you are an hard-working person you can find some business easy and some hard.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds