Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Inasmuch as imperfect is concerned business is never an easy thing, even there are some business that will give you problem if you are not careful you my end up losing your business capital even the little one we have each day, so it's very important to be careful in any business your doing

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business is not easy, entrepreneurship is not easy but your location also matters, in my country being a business owner is very frustrating especially with electricity problems. Sometimes it is very stressful but it's worth it at the end of the day.

Business can be easy if you want it to be and hard if you want. What I mean by this is that a lot of people don't prepare themselves for the challenges associated with a business, they just dive into it without having motivations and goals. If one prepares well prior to starting a business then it can be easy for him/her because the challenges associated with it is already anticipated.

No business is easy at all . It all involves effort , hard work and commitment . It is when all these things are in place can one be able to enjoy a smooth business.
Another useful tip towards an easy business is having adequate funds needed for the business

Anything that will bring more money to your pocket is not easy and this include business. Business building is one of the toughest job in the world but the reward can be infinite. Building business from the scratch is demanding as you have to do market research, write business plan, determine unique selling proposition and host of other things.

Even the business you inherited from your father isn't easy at all. Even when it is running on the best possible way, if it is not well managed it will surely sink off. That's why we need to adopt that management spirit to drive that business higher.

Business can never be easy, that is the simple truth. Understanding this is important for young entrepreneurs whose plan is to make quick and easy money doing business. Having a wrong mindset at the start of the business would even lead to early closure.

Business can never be easy, that is the simple truth. Understanding this is important for young entrepreneurs whose plan is to make quick and easy money doing business. Having a wrong mindset at the start of the business would even lead to early closure.
Yeah, anyone having that wrong mindset to drive money faster than the right time, is driving closer to bitterness and failure. Cos that selfish and money driven life will persuade em to indulge in something risky that will endanger em life.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business is very tough to start with.
As a business man, you will face hard times, you will meet with different people of different attitudes that you will have me to endure.
And as someone who is into serious business, you won't have enough time to yourself.
So, business is really hard.

This is a very straight forward question "is business easy"
Business is actually easy if you are financially stable and upright and have other assistance from experts
But otherwise business is not easy for small who are still struggling and are not financially capable

All way to make money in this word is not easy, as long as it is for money, no food for lazy man, so if you want to start a business put it in mind that you will need to be very hardworking and consistent for it to yield good result, but if you are looking for a easy job, I don't think you want to make money. So doing business is not easy in the first place.

Business is not an easy task or thing to do, it requires some amount of knowledge to a particular level and also the strategy to use in the running and operating system, to ensure that there is no form of loss.

All way to make money in this word is not easy, as long as it is for money, no food for lazy man, so if you want to start a business put it in mind that you will need to be very hardworking and consistent for it to yield good result, but if you are looking for a easy job, I don't think you want to make money. So doing business is not easy in the first place.
No business is easy on earth, be it online earning site, online business and so on. Any avenue man needs to make reasonable amount of money with never comes easy, it requires extra hard work to earn it.

Starting a business is not a very easy task. As a business man, there are some steps you must take, you need some attributes to manage the business, if you can possess such attributes, then business seems easy

Starting a business is not a very easy task. As a business man, there are some steps you must take, you need some attributes to manage the business, if you can possess such attributes, then business seems easy
Those attributes can either be, taking calculative risks, being passionate for your business choice, avoiding unnecessary spending of business funds. Having vision, future plans, and creative mind etc.

Those attributes can either be, taking calculative risks, being passionate for your business choice, avoiding unnecessary spending of business funds. Having vision, future plans, and creative mind etc.
very detailed information passed @Sincerem but it takes time for a young entrepreneur starting a business to learn such attributes before diving into the business world full of uncertainties and dynamic changes.

Haha I wish business was easy. I don't see most people saying that owning or running a business is easy. Sure for some it may be, but there are many people who struggle to get by with their business. I really wish it was one of the easiest things to do, because I would be rich right now I bet.

But in all seriousness, running a business isn't easy. It may be for others, but there are always going to be people who don't find it easy.

Nothing in life is easy, and anything worth doing is worth doing well. Business can be easy though if you zealous and consistent, as a business owner you need to posses some trait that would make you a successful business owner such as diligence, hardworking , consistency, specific, goal oriented, zealous, dedicated, committed, and finally a leader..

very detailed information passed @Sincerem but it takes time for a young entrepreneur starting a business to learn such attributes before diving into the business world full of uncertainties and dynamic changes.
That's why they need seek mentorship to get the necessary understanding of how successful business should be. I'm always open to learn new things that i never learned before in order to improve myself and gain more life experience.

That's why they need seek mentorship to get the necessary understanding of how successful business should be. I'm always open to learn new things that i never learned before in order to improve myself and gain more life experience.
at every point in time we tend to learn one thing or the other either as business oriented persons or as worker. Learning is something we have to keep doing and at that we should not forget to unlearn some certain things too because they end up being obsolete.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds