Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Business is not easy at all, I can boldly said that business is the very difficult because it is very stressful, you would face alots of challenges, is not easy to source for capitals, is not easy to locate your customer.. Because when you own or start a business there so many things you need to do and and learn.

Advertisement Placeholder
No business that is it except you have a business idea and a discipline workers,business is easy when you make your business as a real commitment and important to you. Even if you are not serious you can employs an expert for assistance.

To my view, business is easy and other hand it's not easy, because doing business alone without any helper is quite difficult
Assuming your business location is far to your house and your have a family to care for,the stress will be too much especially for we woman
But if you have someone assisting you it be easy and you will have time for yourself and family j.

starting up a business is not really very easy but it all depends on your mindset and how serious and determined in building that business. it could actually be difficult at first but hey notting good comes easy

business is easy especially when you know what you are really doing because when it comes to business you have to bring out your business plan because when you bring out your business plan it gives you what you need to work to show you your aim and goals, it makes you or your investor know what you are doing and going to achieve.

I always wanted to run my own business. I don’t have a lot of money and don’t have any business experience. But I really want to start controlling my own future and think starting a business is the best way. What kind of business should I start?” – J.L. from Iowa

Business to me is better than a job but not always as starting up a business ever been easy but it might seem easy and quite interesting along the line and it also depends on the kind of business you’re going into

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
I think business is not that easy for anyone but when we have enough experience and skills that we can easily solve every problem that comes in business then business will not be difficult for us.

yes
Pick your business area

Pick your business area

Your business area is perhaps the main choices you'll make. Regardless of whether you're setting up a physical business or dispatching an online store, the decisions you make could influence your expenses, legitimate necessities, and income.

Own business working is a superb.when you are doing your own business you have a chance to enhance your amount and no one can out you from your work that's all is your own and you are the owner.own business is dependent on the experience.if you have much experience then you have much chance to get much in the field of business.

Making money is never an easy task because it comes with challenges so also when running a business. Business is not hard but has it's challenges associated with it, if you have the right tools you have a smooth sailing business and as such the right tools make business easy.

Business is not easy , business can only be easy if you study your business well and also realize that to be successful in business you must discipline yourself in a higher level,you should know some business rules and regulations that involve.

Business is easy if you are very passionate about the business and have very rich information about it I don't see anything difficult except you could cut your coat higher than your size in terms of planning your business and managing your business.

But the true is that by business is not that hard.You might be thinking that to start your own business will involve endless hours of workand years of commitment. Well, the truth is that most businesses do require lots of effort. Choose one that will also fit how much energy and time you want to put into the business.

But the true is that by business is not that hard.You might be thinking that to start your own business will involve endless hours of workand years of commitment. Well, the truth is that most businesses do require lots of effort. Choose one that will also fit how much energy and time you want to put into the business.
Exactly , it also depends on the type of business you are ready to do but still a business is a private organisation and it can take each every thought of human brain in it , So , each and every type of business is tough

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Hmm.... Twisted question actually! But your view is right for some kind of people and not for some. If the business person found himself in a very wealthy opportunity, i see no reason why the business won't be easy, because there's is money to run it successfully. not everytime though.

To start a business can only be easy only if one has the knowledge and capital to start up the business and without this it will not be easy at all.
Its very important to have knowledge or experience of the business one is about to start before entering in to it.

Well i think it depends on the kind of business , because most business are actually not easy while some are very easy and you could make more money from the business i think ,so everything boils down to the type of business
[automerge]1614537714[/automerge]
I think it actually depends on the kind of business because most business are actually hard to do and some are very easy to do based on my experience i think , so that's how it looks like , but i would prefer you make more research about business

Last edited:
But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've starte

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds