Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Business is not easy either start up or established ones. In start up you will be struggling to breakeven and the established ones you will be struggling to sustain your dominance.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lol, business is never an easy adventure. One needs to put his economic and mental strength to work inorder to be a successful business man. Infact, no method of earning money can be referred to as being easy. That's the honest truth.

Business is best when contrasted with work. This is easy, however when you start it single-handedly, you might confront hardships in beginning. After quite a while, when you set up it and settled down then you will be fulfilled. Then again, in the event that you start business with association, you may not confront any troubles in think.
[automerge]1629607444[/automerge]
Business is best when contrasted with work. This is easy, however, when you start it single-handedly, you might confront hardships in beginning. After quite a while, when you set up it and settled down then you will be fulfilled. Then again, in the event that you start a business with the association, you may not confront any troubles in think.

I wouldn't use the word easy because this will give impression that anyone without the needed experience can just get into business and be successful but I would say, with the needed experience capital and ideas then business can be a bit smoother.

This question will differ opinion amongst people, but I feel running a successful business isn't easy. It requires dedication and hardwork, with the right factors such as capital and good business strategies and plan. Even with this, unexpected events might still occur.

To be sincere, business is not easy. Starting from business plan down to establishment of business plan is not easy. But all of this feels worth it when we start earning from the business

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?

it is not easy to open a business, especially to maintain it afterwards. not everyone is capable of doing this. you must have some knowledge and some capital to start a business. you have to be serious, not make fun of yourself.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
No business is easy.
It takes determination for most business persons to keep going in the face of many challenges.
From sourcing for money, to getting customer to patronize you, to paying staff and developing products.

Yes and no , business is easy if you know the pros and cons of the particular business and you know how to dance your way through to success. It is difficult If you do not have the prior knowledge around the business.

Yes and no , business is easy if you know the pros and cons of the particular business and you know how to dance your way through to success. It is difficult If you do not have the prior knowledge around the business.
I must agree with you on this, I once joined a business some months back but could not make anything out of it, while the person who introduced me is still in it and benefiting massively from it, simply because he had the knowledge of how it works. From your stand point, what effective ways do you think one can use to gain these experience and knowledge?

Anything that fetches money is not easy. Even those that are getting money illegally or even thieves will tell you that it is not easy. So, you have to prepare for a lot hurdles and challenges. Your ability to stand out during these challenges make you a successful business owner.

A person should never try to get money through illegal ways, but I do agree with you that earning money is not that easy regardless of the fact that how you get your money. The less capital you have to invest, the less you may earn.

Business is actually not so easy like that ,it requires different kind of skills and basics ,if your motive is to earn profit as lot of people have made both loss and profit running the business

Business has not been easy really.
There's always something to do here or there to ensure everything is in the right place and profits do not stop coming in.
From the planning of the business to when you make sales, everything in between is tasking.

Well I say business is not easy starting a business is easy but maintaining the business is the hard work there,you have to look for more and new innovative ideas to keep your investors or partners with you and this requires alot of work
One thing a business person needs to understand is that acheiving sucess is one thing and sustaining it is another,that is where hard work,strategy and innovation will have to come to play,because you need to be on the thinking lane to be able to be ontop of you competitors.

I don't think so , if business easy so all humain kinds will do it , so that's why only few people do it , I am still seeking for answer of this question what's we need to be businessmen ?

Running a business is never easy, there are many people doing different businesses today and they aren't still successful with it. It requires one to engage their mental, physical and financial resources towards doing business

Running a business is never easy. It comes with so many challenges. Having to keep everything organized by running all those duties is never a easy job.

Business is never easy at any point in time, what makes people successful in business is the strategies, physical plannings, fundings, focus and consistency.

There is no aspect of business that you can consider to be easy because in every step you will have to work hard in order to keep going forward. Consistency and discipline is also one very important trait.

Making money is one the most difficult thing to do. There are ways to make money and business is one of the hardest means. You wouldn't really understand until you go into it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds