Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

If it was easy there wouldn't be people who fail in businesses and going bankrupt. Anything that brings money is not easy to do. Even when you work there's no easy job you have to sweat.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning if business is easy. Well, I wouldn't say that it is totally easy as a lot of workload would be put into place especially for a business that is just upcoming, it will require your time, energy, finance, dedication and skills, though all the work load won't be on you alone as you get to employ people or labour

nothing is easy to get as they say nothing good comes easy so with this I will tell you that starting up a good business is not that easy but as someone who is dedicated you will be able to achieve the goal.

Just like a majority of life endeavors , business in itself is not an easy venture. You have to constantly be aware about about the market and also be able to work hard.

If you are currently an employee of another company, then starting your own as an entrepreneur is a lifestyle change. ... Starting a business is hard work, requires a lot of determination and learning, and only pays off in the long term. Take an honest look at yourself before leaping
Very true, notting good comes easy. Starting s business means you already have a the back of your mind what you hope to achieve. Let that be the fuel that pushes you to achieve your dream. Its never easy at the beginning but dont give up

Business can be easy or hard depending on the foundation on which the business is standing on. If the founding principles not the business was weak then it will ultimately be hard for the entrepreneur but if the founding principles are sound then the business is likely going to be easy.

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started

Business can be easy or hard depending on the foundation on which the business is standing on. If the founding principles not the business was weak then it will ultimately be hard for the entrepreneur but if the founding principles are sound then the business is likely going to be easy.
You are very correct, the foundation you lay for your business will determine how the business will be run. If you lay a good foundation for your business from the beginning, the business will be easy to run but if the foundation is poor the business might be difficult to to run.

Business is not really easy as been said because you need to invest to make more money from your investment ,except you are willing to just earn just little amount tho

Starting a business isn't easy. I think everybody who has started one business or the other can attest to it. Business isn't easy and success isn't guaranteed as well.

Business is really easy to engage into ,but the most difficult part in business for new people is how to start ,when you are able to break this barrier and started a business, everything will be easy to you when you plan it very well.

Business is really easy to engage into ,but the most difficult part in business for new people is how to start ,when you are able to break this barrier and started a business, everything will be easy to you when you plan it very well.
Business is easy to start for everyone either new or old. New people who are scared to start a business are those that do not undergo any form of training or had any experience and knowledge of the business before they established it.

Business is easy to start for everyone either new or old. New people who are scared to start a business are those that do not undergo any form of training or had any experience and knowledge of the business before they established it.
And people who do not undergo any form of training to have an idea of the type of business they are about starting, When they goes into business ,they might find it difficult to succeed because they don't have what it takes.

Business is good and very interesting if things are working well for you. But you must not be a lazy person to go into business because buisness is not for the lazy person, it is for the brave and serious minded persons

Nothing is easy, that is one thing that I have learnt, it becomes easier when we keep trying that is why it is important to keep trying out stuffs.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
One thing one need to understand is that no venture is really easy to come by,even when you are an employee,because you have to put in your best for the process to continue to flow.In business you have to put in your whole commitment to succeed and you have to make room and create a space for the stress that comes with the business,so that when it comes it would not be seen as something new.

No business is easy my friend, both small and big businesses all have their issues. You just need to find a way to navigate them.

Business is really not easy to do or start. To some extent you really need to put all your resources both energy, time and money before you can start making some profit from the Business

Well depending on how you see it, for me I can say that businesses easy to start, because if it was not easy lot of people could have not establish a business that they are doing now.

If it was easy there wouldn't be people who fail in businesses and going bankrupt. Anything that brings money is not easy to do. Even when you work there's no easy job you have to sweat.
You have a good logic. There would be very few failures if business is easy. Actually business is always complicated regardless of size and type. It is no joking matter to engage in a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds