Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

With better understanding of what you are doing it is easy to start a business , the most challenging thing in some businesses is always the capital that is needed to start it up in the beginning.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well no business is easy and each of them is actually accompanied with lots of challenges and so it is based on the business owner to be committed and also dedicated to the business

I wouldn't use the word easy because this will give impression that anyone without the needed experience can just get into business and be successful but I would say, with the needed experience capital and ideas then business can be a bit smooth
Seriously, business is not easy.
From start up to running it to become very stable takes a whole lot of resources, consistency, determination and hardwork.

Business is actually not so easy like that ,it requires different kind of skills and basics ,if your motive is to earn profit as lot of people have made both loss and profit running the business
One thing about the operations of business is that one need to possess some certain quality and traits for him to really succeed,he must be very commited and also have the mental stamina to withstand the terrian.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
SI Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Businesses offline are extremely difficult to operate. The added disadvantage is that as manager of the business, there is the need to constantly check on the business to ensure it is going as planned.

Concerning if business is easy. Well, I wouldn't say that it is totally easy as a lot of workload would be put into place especially for a business that is just upcoming, it will require your time, energy, finance, dedication and skills, though all the work load won't be on you alone as you get to employ people or labour
The aspect of setting up a business would become very easy if you have properlly plan and put the right things in place to run a successful operation,else the whole issue will be very tideous for you.

Businesses offline are extremely difficult to operate. The added disadvantage is that as manager of the business, there is the need to constantly check on the business to ensure it is going as planned.
There are no simple business either offline and offline because you need a lot of things in order to set up your business, you need money and also need a good business plan .

There are no simple business either offline and offline because you need a lot of things in order to set up your business, you need money and also need a good business plan .
These two requirements are very essential in establishing a business, and I would go as far to say that they are both inseparable with respect to building an enterprise, whether it be offline or offline.

The truth is that earning money online or offline is not easy you have to work hard before you can earn a good amount of money, lazy people cannot earn money.

No I don't advice you to subscribe to that idea, earn money is not easy both online and offline you need to work hard before you can get what want, if you are not hard working there's no way you can earn money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds