Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Easy! Business isn't at all as easy as the motivators or motivational speaker do describe it. I say so because it has to do with rudiments. One must not make the slightest of mistakes. The rules and laws binding it are not just easy to follow.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
No successful business is easy to build, or easy to maintain ... many people believe that by having their own business they will have much more free time, however in the beginning is when more time, effort and even money must be invested.

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release.

Business is easy if one has sufficient knowledge. The reason why business look difficult is lack of knowledge. Having knowledge is not enough. Is the knowledge enough to manage a business? Bill Gate did not just read 50 books for joke. He was searching for knowledge. The best way to get sufficient knowledge needed to start business is to have a mentor who have succeeded in the business you want to start. If you know the trick, business is easy.

The answer to this question depends on the mindset with which you start your business, but honestly business is not easy and it takes lot of hard work and determination for you to push on.

I don't think any business is easy. Business is your responsibility.It requires money as well as experience. It is useless to do any business without experience.So my suggestion is that one should still learn from them before doing business

If you are currently an employee of another company, then starting your own as an entrepreneur is a lifestyle change. ... Starting a business is hard work, requires a lot of determination and learning, and only pays off in the long term. Take an honest look at yourself before leaping
Avoid anyone that will tell you that business is easy because to be candid business is not easy at all considering the hurdles and stress involved, there's no way to convince someone that business is easy
An experience businessman will confirm intoto to the fact that business in some cases the most difficult form of career Because there is no lead down rules to follow in business like other forms of occupation

The key to finding an easy to start a business or a business that you can run part-time is to carefully choose a business. Don’t just choose a business because it sounds like fun. Choose one that will also fit how much energy and time you want to put into the business. Each is a business that you can start inexpensively; some can be started for nothing if you already have the equipment. Every one of these suggestions will let you start a business quickly in some cases, almost instantly.

You might be thinking that to start your own business will involve endless hours of workand years of commitment. Well, the truth is that most businesses do require lots of effort. Choose one that will also fit how much energy and time you want to put into the business.

You might be thinking that to start your own business will involve endless hours of workand years of commitment. Well, the truth is that most businesses do require lots of effort. Choose one that will also fit how much energy and time you want to put into the business.
Yeah , you are correct , one should surely check the business factors before choosing it. If the person is ready to take that much risk and provide that effort in the business then only he should start ot otherwise it's dangerous.

Business is never easy.
I just realized today from a lecture that it four stages from self employed to been an entrepreneur.
Step 1: Self employed ( you have to be there for the business to run)
Step 2 :professional- getting to hire professionals to handle some part of the business
Step 3- business owner. Here you have more freedom as the process and the running of the business does not need you
Step 4: entrepreneur- here you can go for 90 days and your business is running at optimum capacity.

In a all the four stages, it shows that business is bigger and tougher than how it sounds

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. Service business is any type of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skills, labor or expertise - instead of products or equipment.
When you start a business the first important thing is that you have full knowledge about that business and you are expert in that business. Before starting any business you have to get full information about it and research it then start it after this it will give you benefits.

Where you know where you are coming from you will also know where you are going to, when it comes to business, business can only be easy depending on the kind of business you are doing and when you have a better business idea.

Business actually is not easy you commitment, Time easy and resources if it fails some people give up others reinvest just to make sure it stands, running a business or business organization requires alot so you have to consider everything in it before going into it
[automerge]1613409907[/automerge]
Business actually is not easy you commitment, Time easy and resources if it fails some people give up others reinvest just to make sure it stands, running a business or business organization requires alot so you have to consider everything in it before going into it

Nothing in life is easy, life itself is not easy, and running a business is not easy, you need to be up and running for you to run a successful business, you need to invest your time and money and everything for your business to be growing, so running a business is never and can never be easy

There is nothing under the face of this Earth that is easy. What makes things easier is the effort and determination applied in getting it done.
If business is that easy, why do most people that go into it fail or unable to break even? Business is as difficulty as any other venture one can think of. It takes lots of great skills and tremendous qualities to excel.
I have failed in business severally and I'm still doing business. The failures did not deter me, rather it became a big lesson and source of motivation to achieve success.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business is easy, when u plans well, and studying it how it work, I promises u u can have a wonderful business without stressed.

The great thing about undergraduate business majors is that, in most colleges, you can take the major in any direction you want. “Business” as a field encompasses a lot of lucrative concentrations like finance, marketing, Human Resources, and more. So if you pursue a business major, you will not only learn general strategies of enterprise management, but you may also have the opportunity to specialize in a certain aspect of business that appeals to you

Business is not that easy, most especially if you are starting a business, you need perseverance, tolerance endurance and also patient because your business needs to grow. Moroever by the time it grow then you will be enjoying what you have done.

Telling you the simple fact, starting a business is not easy, there are many things involve in starting up a business, you need to be up and running for you to be able to manage a business, you need to invest your time and money, you need to be very careful when starting a business cause if the background of the business is not strong enough, the business may collapse in the future

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds