Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

In my own opinion, no business is easy to manage, it comes with great responsibilities, because you need to wake up early to leave the house, restocking is also another stress of it's own, calculation and taking of stock needs a lot of concentration, in summary it is not easy

Advertisement Placeholder
In my own opinion, no business is easy to manage, it comes with great responsibilities, because you need to wake up early to leave the house, restocking is also another stress of it's own, calculation and taking of stock needs a lot of concentration, in summary it is not easy
Well yeah , the biggest thing is that all the responsibilities of the family and the business are in the hands of single person only . Business is not easy as people say that anbody can do it.
Only the mastermind players can do business.

According to my own opinion business is not easy at all, I can boldly said that business is the very difficult because it is very stressful, you would face alots of challenges, is not easy to source for capitals, is not easy to locate your customer. and business can lift higher today and if care is not taking, it can also bring you down tomorrow. Business is involve alots of risks and that risk is the one that make it difficult.
Yes business is not easy before you start business you have to pass through many challenges planning strategies in order for you to make the business right there is nothing good that come in with that you have to strive to get your success

Business is not an easy task I know it only depends on the kind of business you are doing and for you to make your business to come and visit before you make sure you have all the necessary things and then keep frequent communication to your customers also give out good products and services to your customers.

There is nothing easy about business, even life itself is not easy, it involves time and money.you need to be up and doing to prosper in your business. Every business have its own risk, some are risk of losing money and so involves life. But business is never easy

There is nothing easy about business, even life itself is not easy, it involves time and money.you need to be up and doing to prosper in your business. Every business have its own risk, some are risk of losing money and so involves life. But business is never easy
Very well said josephjossy , business is really tough in every aspect and the money received is really worth that time and dedication spent for earning that money. The money which a business man earn is a reward to him for risk taking.
Salute to all businessman's

No business man or woman will ever tell you business is easy, nothing comes easy in life , and if you want to make it , you have to work hard, starting a business is the most difficult part, but once the business starts growing, it become easy..

In my opinion if you do not have experience you should not start a business. There will always be difficulties when starting a business and a beginner will make a mistake. You should always start a business where you have the skills. For example for me mining is easy to start a business

I don't think any business is easy. There are a lot of principles that need to be made to make sex easier.It can be easy. Business is easy even when we are making a profit from it. By understanding the business well and establishing a relationship with its worker, we can make a profit in the business.

as far as I know business is not all that easy to start because everything of succeeding in any business is going into you need to learn the business very well and become expert in that business that is only thing of making progress but if you do not do it that way there is no way.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it
It is easy to say that doing business is easy. A lot kf effort is required to setup a business. and to setup it to a profitable level.
but once your efforts becomes fruitful then you can enjoy your business. everyday many new startups come and only few get succeeded.

It's damn hard to get a business off the ground and running, the begining of a start-up is always the hardest as you would do alot of work Ranging from logistics, finding clients even finding loyal and harweoko staffs too.

Business is not easy you need to do lot of things to achieve success in business you have to set your goals you have to get business plan business business is good do what it takes lot of time is never easy sometimes your investors would disappoint you and sometimes even your shareholders will not give you what you want that's why business is never easy anyone that tells you business is easy it's just a liar.

Saying that business is easy is an understatement. But business could be easy if you know your root and could be frustrating if you don't know how to balance things and prepare for your business. When you know what to do business will be easy to do for you.

Business is easy only depends on the kind of business you are doing, business is still one of the hardest thing is over because of how you will devote all the time and energy they make sure the business and have stand out.

Honestly I wouldn't refer to business as been easy even though when you watch successful people it might seem that way and they might tell you the same too mostly if they had it the easy way and never stressed themselves right from the scratch of their business but alot of enterprenuers who built their business would tell you that business is not easy.

Yes, one an say business is easy when he or she has had enough experience from the trade in which he or she wants to start or has already started but what is most important is determination.

Building a business takes work—and risks. But some risks are more dangerous than others. Here are a few risks that every business owner should keep in mind. Running a business takes hard work, which can reap the rewards of customers, revenue and satisfaction. While success is the ultimate goal, business risk may stop you from achieving the goals you set.

Business is never easy. That is why we have some other people who fear along the line and also fail along the line. Anyone who will be successful will never entertain fear in his dealing with business. Everybody knows business deals with risk but nevertheless, fear is not an option.

Most people think that business is one of the simple things to run.
But business means a lot, it takes a time to start and you can't just start it without a plans and resources on ground. If you can't plan for a well business, there are professionals in the field who can plan for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds