Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Business can be alot easier when you have the right set of knowlegable skill to attend to the various aspect of the business.You need to have partners who will bring their own ideas,and work supervision shedule should be taken care of by some partners.This will take off some stress associated with the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
NOTHING IN THIS LIFE IS EASY, SAME GOES FOR BUSINESS, ANYBODY THAT SAY BUSINESS IS EASY IS TELLING A BLATANT LIE,THE COMPETITION IS SO FIERCE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE RUN FROM IT, SOME REMAIN BROKE. IN BUSINESS YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR BACK AS SOMEONE IS ALWAYS OUT THEIR TO CAPITALIZE ON YOUR DOWNFALL.

Business is not really easy to start, did you really have to start a business, the answer is no, it's not really compulsory that every body go into business . just make sure you have a means of living for sustaining your self even if it's investment

I want to see a business is easy and I wouldn't say it is hard. Before you venture into any business, make sure you have made enough research about that business and you understand the basics and know what it takes to succeed in it. Business can be very fun if you are making a lot of gain.

Yea, to have an edge in the market, research is key

Business is not that easy in some ways all because business doing is all about risk taking business doing is do or don't you may be fortune in business and in the other hand misfortune so business is not an easy task

A general business BBA tends to be easier than a BBA with a declared specialization. Perhaps the broadest and easiest degree option is the business management degree, which emphasizes the theory and applications of management over the development of practical and technical skills typically emphasized in a BBA program.

Anyone who says business is easy is still a baby in busin ss..Business is not easy at all..There are people who have failed in business countless number of times,but didn't give up not because it was easy,but because they were determined to succeed..I can tell you that most successful business men and women have their own stories to tell..When you have competition in business,the tension you get when you see your competitors making sales while you look at them is frustrating,it might even seem as though your counterparts have used charm to collect all your customers/clients..Ability to remain focus and determined is what makes you a strong man/woman in business..I will say business is for the tough..

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business is not easy more especially at the early stage when you need to do almost all the work, but at time progresses by then you can be able to pay employees, then you can employ them to help you manage some aspect because handling all stages could weigh one down.

my
Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
i want to say that business is very easy when you start business it is little bit hard time it become easy and easy but need time more for taking decision
and handel it so business is very easy now days.

Is depends on yourself easy or not Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release ....

To me, nothing is easy again in this our time now

Because even if u want to stay up something in this life, you as a person must need money before u can do anything , in life we have to look for what to eat every day and it must be three times or two times a day, and as a human u must but effort in whatever you are doing

Business is hard work! No matter the type of business anf regardless of the size, for any business to succeed, it require hard work, sacrifice, commitment and discipline.
Until you get to a point where you might need to let go of some personal enjoyment so as to have time for your business, that is when you'll realise business is nog for children.

Running a business is not an easy task because you have to dedicate your time and energy so that the business can be successful
You have to go out and make customers, and also abvertise your business, it's not easy to start and run a business

Yea, and also requires a lot of knowledge to run it smoothly.

The truth is business is not easy to do it takes patients any time to do it. And if you are not patient you might run into so much loss and that could be very dangerous. Business need to be properly managed or else you might run of business

Nothing is in this world is easy everything has its own rules and regulation when it comes to business. business it's very hard, not everybody can run a business because when running a business you need to to have a schedule for your spending, you spend wisely and also you have to learn how to save
[automerge]1613140585[/automerge]
Nothing is in this world is easy everything has its own rules and regulation when it comes to business. business it's very hard, not everybody can run a business because when running a business you need to to have a schedule for your spending, you spend wisely and also you have to learn how to save

Business is not easy because before starting a business, there must be source of money for starting business and after getting the money, their must be a good plan on how to make use of the money to generate more gain from the money using for business and that gain must be invested again to generate more gain.

Sincerely nothing comes easy now adays. Business is not easy, when you are dealing with achievement in life you have to strive hard. Take a look at robbers, and the fraudsters they strive hard to hit their plan. So also a businessman or woman you won't relax or relent until you achieve your goal in the business

I used to fawn over myself for having started businesses in the past. Everyone thinks starting a business is hard. But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard.

Business is not exactly easy. Except you already have an already established and flourishing business that enables you to make money while asleep as your assets are already big enough to grow by themselves. It takes years of immense efforts, dedication, wise decisions and careful planning to grow such a successful business.

There are alternatives opnion about this statement bussiness is not as easy as we think it need proper time management, money to invest and you must have proper and polished skills and experience business is not the field for everyone one because everyone cannot handle it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds