Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

I don't think there is any business IG. Yes, if you have a business express, it can be a little easier.There are many issues in starting any new business.There can be no business without management and marketing so you have to have good guys who can do good management, do good marketing then your business can avoid failure then do good diamondThere can be no business without management and marketing so you have to have good guys who can do good management, do good marketing, then your business can avoid failure, then do good diamond.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes business is easy and not easy if u have a personal experience and you have the opportunity and need to make sure that your business has been working on your own decisions and your personal information about your company. The numbers of the business forms are be a great support by the state of customer service.

No business is easy. I think I have to go through a lot of difficulties to start every business. Business management is the biggest problem.If you do all this in a good way then business will be easy. Yes, if you have a business balance then your balance will be a little easier. Now if you have done this balance yourself before then it can still be easy Is

Business is only easy when you have a something that motivates you, either you engage in a business you have passion for, or the pay motivate you to put more effort, so for you to start a business you must engage in something you love doing.
I really agreed to your submission. Passion is an important tool that drives you in business without passion for a business, it will be difficult to generate ideas and innovations to continue to move the business forward or meet up with markets demands.

Business isn't easy actually but to be honest with you, no life career or where there's cycle of making money easy. No one climbs the ladder of success with his two hands in his pocket. To go internationally with your business, you ought to know that you must beat all challenges attached to business.

Scrapbooking has changed a lot in the digital age, but it's still a popular craft and a business idea that could be very profitable. Many people want a tangible collection of their favorite photos more than ever. You can start a business as a creator of original scrapbooks or by becoming a consultant for a scrapbook business that's already established.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
to people who have been doing business for a very long time they can easily conclude that business is easy but some who just started doing business can never utter that statement that business is easy, business isn't easy according to people like us

Nothing is easy most especially what concerns money. But would you rather choose farm work over business? I know what your answer is. Business is not easy but the benefit of doing business is good and to achieve all that, you need consistency and hard work.

We all know that entrepreneurship comes with inherent risk. Starting a business is the extreme opposite of a comfortable full-time job at an established company. In a less than stable climate, even the most successful entrepreneurs will spend significant time scared out of their minds.

But there’s a difference between jumping in and jumping in blind. Entrepreneurs don’t necessarily enjoy risk. The most skilled entrepreneurs know that risk comes with the experience of starting a business and are able to take it in stride.

Business is only easy when you engage in a business you have passion for, you do things better when you do it out of love, than when you are forced or persuaded, I encourage you engage in what you love doing best.

I don't think any business is easy. Business plans are made, management is done, workers are hired to work, and above all, a good amount of investment is required.Whatever is invested in it, then a business develops. Yes, any business is very difficult

Business is not easy at all. It's a lot of work. For you to even start a business, it takes a lot of thinking, planning and how to raise finance. When that is done, you start to see how you you can grow the business which is not a days job. Business is not easy.

If business was easy then everyone would do it. There is a reason why a lot of start ups fail. Business takes a lot to run from the inception. Business is not easy it takes dedication

No, any business which you want to start is not easy, it demands much efforts, hard work, full attentions and time. In starting, you will faced many difficulties and you cannot be sure that it give you benefits, if business is flop, you will get big loss and lost your hope to standing up. There are lot of capitals required to established a successful business. If you done all those things properly, you can successful.

If you were really presently a worker of another business, then I'm sure it will be hard for you to establish your own as a businessman. You would have to think deeply of the long term advantages, learn a lot, work hard, and build a lot of workarounds, and worry about yourself. You should have an objective look at yourself before making this decision.

No, any business which you want to start is not easy, it demands much efforts, hard work, full attentions and time. In starting, you will faced many difficulties and you cannot be sure that it give you benefits, if business is flop, you will get big loss and lost your hope to standing up. There are lot of capitals required to established a successful business. If you done all those things properly, you can successful.

Business can never be easy when you dont have the following:
*Money
*Manpower
*Savings and Capital
*Target Market
*Government connection
*Social Responsibility
Until everyone comes to the this realization that nothing good comes easy, one will still be thinking of shortcut to make it. Whatever that's worth doing at all is worth doing well. The truth is, business is not easy but if you want make something meaningful out of it you must work.

As far as am concerned nothing is easy in this world even eating food is not easy and nothing good comes easy.doing business require a lot of hardwork,innovation,marketing and calculation.you must be up and running and must not slow down if you want to succeed.

But the reality is that starting a business is not that difficult. Starting a business is easy. It's hard to start a good business. You could start your own home-based business tomorrow with very little start up cost

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Yes now a days business is really tough as well some other ways businesses is not anyhow or any child's play that you just want to jump into to do it you have to have the wisdom and knowledge to make or create a business and there are types of business individual and the one that deals with more than two people. No business is easy from the scratch you just have to put in some hardwork and strength in it and be patients with the business and with time you will see changes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds