Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Talk about an easy business to start—a vehicle and a good driving record and you're good to go. We're all familiar with the big names in the delivery industry, but that doesn't mean that there's no room for the little guy (or gal). If you can deliver things quickly and efficiently in your local area at a reasonable price, this may be a good business idea for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business is easy starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release

Factually speaking, business is a kind of lifestyle, which has it own manners of living, if we see business as such, then we would know that living a particular lifestyle is not something easy, as one would always be concerned with how to dress, how to walk, talk, eat, look and what have you, so if you give business it best looking dress and appearance, then, we see that business is not super easy, but could be easy with passionatethe endurance. Starting or managing a business is not a child play I tell you... There a lot involve in it that is more than just making money or managing the business... Emotions are involve and sometimes negative attitude like depression kicks in and a loss of one's positive attitude gone.

Business is not an easy task, starting from business plan, the location and capital to fund the business and also the stress and all, you just have to endure all the process till the business is standard and advanced Not at all, business is not easy, specially at the initial stage, it need much concentration, hard work and dedication for its establishment and progress. But after the establishment and progress of business it become easy than a job.

Business is not an easy task, starting from business plan, the location and capital to fund the business and also the stress and all, you just have to endure all the process till the business is standard and advanced Not at all, business is not easy, specially at the initial stage, it need much concentration, hard work and dedication for its establishment and progress. But after the establishment and progress of business it become easy than a job.
Before strating a business , a businessman has to determine all these factors and most importantly showing his funds in fron the government is the most difficult task in that. After that , all those business running factors makes it really tough .

Business is best as compared to job. This is not difficult, but when you start it alone, you may face difficulties in starting. After a long time, when you established it and settled down then you will be satisfied. On the other hand, if you start business with partnership then you may not face any difficulties in think.
Anything productive and meaningful won't come so cheap and easy, although it when you understand the logic behind it, the more you press on the lesser stress you encounter from the business as the business become more clearer to you

I think business is easy for people who have full experience of business or should do the business about which the servant has full experience.If you have this money and don't have experience, don't do business at all because you are at high risk of losing it and your business may close.

Business is easy as compare to job but to start a business its not easy because you should be prepare for that. of you start business alone you faced many issued, business want attention not every one do this very efficiently..

Business is only easy when you have a something that motivates you, either you engage in a business you have passion for, or the pay motivate you to put more effort, so for you to start a business you must engage in something you love doing.

When I decided to look into working online, I was intimidated too. But after watching this workshop, I discovered a world of possibilities. I never realized how easy things could be by working with people who know what they are doing. Online is pretty cool.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?

I manage a business owned by my uncle and I can say that doing business is not as easy as many people take it to be. Sometimes, you will feel so weak and discouraged about the whole thing that you may begin to question the reason you are putting an extra effort. However, the truth remains that for one to succeed in business, you must do all that is required and even beyond.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
A business is something a novice cannot jump into without the required knowledge and skills. All business owners and entrepreneurs makes their business look less difficult because of the plan and strategies they use

If you are currently an employee of another company, then starting your own as an entrepreneur is a lifestyle change. ... Starting a business is hard work, requires a lot of determination and learning, and only pays off in the long term. Take an honest look at yourself before leaping.

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started)

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started).

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise — instead of products or goods

I guess they want you to be a loser like them,there is no easy things or easy doing in anywhere the person doing it won't let you know the real secrete till you venture into it he or she will now start telling you that if he or she tell you how it be in the begining you will run from doing it,and he or she want you to do it... So never belief that thing when they say business is easy if it does we will all venture into it I guess...

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release

Business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release.

Finding business easy or not depends on the efforts that you put into it. At the initial stage of a business, you have a whole lot of work to do to make it grow, it even takes sleepless nights at times but it would get to a stage in your business too when you can relax. At that time you know you have put everything in place and all that is left is monitoring. That's when the business has really grown big. Then we can say business is easy. It doesn't have to continually be demanding too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds