Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. Service business is any type of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skills, labor or expertise - instead of products or equipment.

Advertisement Placeholder
But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started).
Very strong, straight to the point and very well explained in a few words👍 Right, starting business is easy especially what just enters your business mind, you can start any day and time you want. But starting a serious and proper business for you, will not be easy because you will really put in the passion and effort to make it successful.

The real truth of this question is not Business is not easy at all. For you be successful in Business, you need to be consistent and hardworking in any business you find yourself. You have to risk your time, money and knowledge to make the business yield profit.

I just say going into a business with a negative mentality is wrong. However also going into a business with the mindset that you will find everything easy is equally wrong. Every busy has is own challenges no business is without one.

simple when you comprehend the bare essential of the business. It very well may be unpleasant on the off chance that you are an understudy, to oversee at least two organizations together simultaneously is anything but a simple errands. Business burns-through your psychological and actual strength. On the off chance that your business isn't not difficult to oversee you can join forces with somebody.

But the reality is that starting a business is not that difficult. Starting a business is easy. It is difficult to start the right business. You could start your own home-based business tomorrow with very little start up cost and no hassle.

Is business easy? Is there anything on the surface of this Gods green earth that is easy? Well it all depends on the angle you're looking at it. There are very easy business and also there are very hard ones.

But the reality is that starting a business is not that difficult. Starting a business is easy. It is difficult to start the right business. You could start your own home-based business tomorrow with very little start up cost and no hassle.

Human Resources. ...
Marketing. ...
Organizational Leadership. ...
International Business. ...
Business Administration and Management
@Khuzaima are you of the opinion that all you listed above are easy businesses? I would like to hear from you as regard to your comment above. More clarity on your views will go a long way in responding appropriately.

Business is not easy, but it is not difficult either. When I say business is not easy, what I mean is generating profits is really difficult . It takes lot of investment, a lot of hard work to make a business successful. When I say it is not difficult what I mean is you can be successful if you have knowledge,skills and a great team.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
I agree with you business are not easy at all. A lot of responsibility on a single person. He is also human. Sometimes he may get frustrated. A businessman life is never easy. Their is lot of tough work for him there. As compared to 9 to 5 job their is no your investment, you juat have to follow instructions. But in business you have invested. Then you have to make rules and make everyone to follow them. So a life of businessman is never easy.

I don't think any business is easy, so a dog is made a player before doing any business.Successful business is what is happening at the big level. Education is very important for business. Beauty is the cat that can open the business.

Business is not and will never be easy, business requires so much commitment to make it flourish. One thing is to establish a business, and another thing is to managed it properly with knowledge knowledge and wisdom. You brain will need to be very active.

day in and day out

Business won't ever rest. At the present time it is 5:30 am on a Saturday morning and I am composing a blog entry (contributing to a blog for your business is so significant, and focusing on time becomes). I had plans of dozing in toward the beginning of today, however the business required my consideration in different territories this week, so before I head out to a wedding this evening, I need to get gotten up to speed. There are sure undertakings that I feel are a higher priority than rest.

Your business is moving consistently, it never rests, it never enjoys a reprieve. You need to change your timetable to address the issues of the business. Not any more 9-5 investors hours. You will be going to occasions, meals, and systems administration occasions at the entire hours of the day or night.

I used to fawn over myself for having started businesses in the past. Everyone thinks starting a business is hard. But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release.

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise — instead of products or goods

Starting a business is very very easy, but when the business starts to geow you tend to face all kinds of challenges and problem which sometimes even stimulate thoughts of you quitting the business. Starting a business is easy but when starting you must be determined to overcome any form of problem or challenges
[automerge]1612950895[/automerge]
Starting a business is very very easy, but when the business starts to geow you tend to face all kinds of challenges and problem which sometimes even stimulate thoughts of you quitting the business. Starting a business is easy but when starting you must be determined to overcome any form of problem or challenges

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
The business is esay for us or not is directly depends upon how we proceed it ,work on it,our skills or knowledge about business and how we have the grip to grasp our client , the reputation of business and the trust of people on our products .If we can manage these things effectively then business should be esay for us otherwise hard

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds