Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Human Resources. ...
Marketing. ...
Organizational Leadership. ...
International Business. ...
Business Administration and Management

Advertisement Placeholder
No business is easy as all businesses require a lot of dedication else, the business would definitely fail, starting from market analysis to market surveys, getting a better location, employing an effective management, marketing and sales. You also have to work towards getting products with high patronage, you need to hustle to keep abreast your competitors and more.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
@Shivay there is nothing easy in running a business or setting up one at that. When you are running a business, the burden of the business will always be on your shoulder and you will have to prepare all day to face challenges that may arise.

@Shivay there is nothing easy in running a business or setting up one at that. When you are running a business, the burden of the business will always be on your shoulder and you will have to prepare all day to face challenges that may arise.
Yeah , You said alright that the burden is one one's shoulder only and an entrepreneur should be really get prepared for everyday challenges as if he does any wrong step , he can lost all his money and even the business can fall into the debt.

Honestly I wouldn't refer to business as been easy even though when you watch successful people it might seem that way and they might tell you the same too mostly if they had it the easy way and never stressed themselves right from the scratch of their business but alot of enterprenuers who built their business would tell you that business is not easy.
But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started)

No business is not easy you have to keep strategeizing you don't need to relent you need to have new ideas each day go for training,seminars, think of how your customers can get maximum satisfaction and also look forward for sponsorship for adverts.Business is broad you keep learning
[automerge]1612823365[/automerge]
No business is not easy you have to keep strategeizing you don't need to relent you need to have new ideas each day go for training,seminars, think of how your customers can get maximum satisfaction and also look forward for sponsorship for adverts.Business is broad you keep learning

Business can't be regarded as easy. Business has its ups and downs, business is stressful and energy consuming. I don't think business is easy personally, I think business is only for people who are very tough. Asodes that nothing else

The difference, is that when you decide to start a business, the business (unlike a person) can't say "no". Even worse: while your friends would dissuade you from marrying someone you just met in Vegas, they will do the exact opposite when you're starting a business. Instead of critically questioning your decision, they'll encourage you with maxims like: "Yeah, you should follow your dream!"

I don't think so .... Nothing is easy to start . Every business want some time to grow . Every business that you want to start need your hardwork and patience.Once you make your business stable you became successful but everything needs your time and your hardwork whether it is business or life

[automerge]1612823365[/automerge]
setting up any business is not easy. it demands a lot of hardwork. Proper planning is very important if any business wants to succeed in a highly competitive industry. An entrepreneur who understand the industry will always work out strategies to make the business thrive.
[automerge]1612829713[/automerge]
setting up any business is not easy. it demands a lot of hardwork. Proper planning is very important if any business wants to succeed in a highly competitive industry. An entrepreneur who understand the industry will always work out strategies to make the business thrive.

Business is not that easy but when you do your research very well before you start business enterprise. I will be easy for you and the people outside will think that business is easy.

Business is not that easy as people make it seems, you need proper planning, professional advice, you need start up capital and a lot of patience before the business start yielding profit. Even at that most business still fails.

Running any kind of business is not an easy task whether small or big, you will need a lot of dedication and hard wok to be successful, you will need to plan and budget very well for your business to flourish.

Business is not easy more especially there is no means of making money that is easy and business is one of it. From your business plan, to racing of capital starting the business and running of the business day to day nothing is easy at all

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started).
Yes, in early stage of everything need hard work .same here in starting business is not easy but when you hard work and work day and night with great patience, then find business is easy otherwise it is impossible, because without hard work anything is not easy.

Business is the best. Much better than jobs. But starting off might be a little bit difficult. You have to have the necessary skills and managerial skillsets to get it done. But over time when you are settled at it, you will realize it is not as difficult as it seems initially.

Is it easy to do business? Yes in one way or no, businesses are not in any way or children's play that you want to just jump into to do so. There are types of businesses, and there are types that deal with more than two people. You have the knowledge and knowledge to do it. No company is simple from scratch, you just have to put some hard work and strength in it and be patient and you've got to see changes over time.

Entrepreneur can be defined as the person who is creating something new and put the idea into business. As a entrepreneur must be able to facing the risk no matter it is already exist or contingent risk, it must make the best to achieve the mission of the organization to expand the business to become bigger.

Starting a business is easy but starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started). Thechallenge isn't starting a business; it's starting a business that will give you something back. It's running a company that won't suck the life out of you. It's building a product or service that people love and pay you money for.

The truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy buy starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds