Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

If you are currently an employee of another company, then starting your own as an entrepreneur is a lifestyle change. Starting a business is hard work, requires a lot of determination and learning, and only pays off in the long term.

Advertisement Placeholder
I want to see a business is easy and I wouldn't say it is hard. Before you venture into any business, make sure you have made enough research about that business and you understand the basics and know what it takes to succeed in it. Business can be very fun if you are making a lot of gain.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business is the most daunting task that one can get involved in. It is never easy. Don't confuse business with trading. Business is life, itself. Trading is buying and selling of goods. Business is beyond that. It is demanding and require physical and scientific energies.

In my opinion business is not easy. Although if the business you're into is the kind of niche you love then that business is going to be enjoyable and not easy. You can enjoy a business that is not easy you know.

I wouldn't say business is easy business is never easy there's a lot of stress you have to go to to get things or to create that business you really wish to have her start lot of investment lot of books to read lot of knowledge to seek and also you have to have capital which is very essential for the beginning of the business

I wouldn't say business is easy business is never easy there's a lot of stress you have to go to to get things or to create that business you really wish to have her start lot of investment lot of books to read lot of knowledge to seek and also you have to have capital which is very essential for the beginning of the business
You have mentioned all the points and especially the capital for business which is really important for a business to run in today's society. I also think that you should not do a business alone as it is really stressfull. We should do partnership with our family members or someone close.
Agree?

Business is very easy if there is proper funding and ideas and also if the area of the business is located there is a great influx of sales the in the business to continue moving forward but in the absense of good funding business will be considered very hard

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
It is easy and that depends on individual. Those that delegate duties finds it much easier because doing every bit of the business yourself will be too demanding and that might not be too good for the business, though above submission varies from one business to another.

Starting up a business is not an easy feet, especially when you are new to it, or have not done something of that nature before. it can be really really hectic for you at the very beginning but if you keep your mind and your focus with all your energy, you would definitely get it right at the end of the day.

Business is not so easy. Since nothing good comes easy. A good and profitable business entails perseverance, and dedication. It also requires deligence.
But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started

Yes business is very easy once you understand the principle of business, like the profit and loss that you might encounter in the business, like the risk you must be ready to take if you want to succeed in your business of choice.
You're absolutely right, for one to be successful in business requires a lot of risk, and without taking those risk it would be difficult for success to show up, in fact life is all about risk, there is a very popular saying that says no pain no gain.

The most small business are not easy to the best you have the right for you to make sure the people you have to make sure that the new product will send them to your customers. The numbrs of the things that have happened in your life are the most common.

Setting up a business is highly demanding and it is not easy. being a business is not for the lazy people and the faint hearted. You must be someone who who like to acquire knowledge about the business they are about to set up. You must be very good at raising capital and this required effort. Hiring of competent and for your business also require some effort. Building a business it's not easy but can be done for whoever ready to put in the work.
Yes business is easy when you have inside of but you want to do what are your aims and goals what should be the mission statement of your business that are set up in a direction so it will give you a proper path to follow and to achieve the outcomes of your business so it is important to set goals and mission statement of your business and try to promote your business in a quality and quantity staff according to the targeted audience

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. A service business is any kind of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skill, labor or expertise instead of products or goods.

I
I haven't heard anyone say business is easy, especially in my country it is very challenging, when you think of cash flow, employees, time management, book keeping and marketing techniques on how to ensure good turnover, I'll tell you it is not easy!

According to my own opinion business is not easy at all, I can boldly said that business is the very difficult because it is very stressful, you would face alots of challenges, is not easy to source for capitals, is not easy to locate your customer.. Because when you own or start a business there so many things you need to do and and learn. So for me starting a business is not easy as you think right now.

To me business is a very easy thing depending on what type of business you are into.There are some business that are very stressful and very tedious while some are very easy

Business is not easy truth be told, most especially in Nigeria, it is tough to pull through as there are many competitors who are ready to sent one packing off the market, also huge amount of capital determines how successful your business will grow. Government policy plays a major role as to how your products is to be in the market, power supply needs to be considered because it drive production.

Business is easy only if the person has knowledge about that specific business which he wants to start ,and he knows how to attract visitors towards the business ,only then the business is easy and is profitable. Interest is also needed to make a business successful.Business is tough as well ,but skills make any tough business easy .

Nothing good to say comes easy but anything that is worth doing is worth doing twice search also is the business world it is not really easy at the beginning but as time goes on you begin to adapt to the Dynamics of the business at the moment you get adapted to the needs of the business to how it works and it's to tell me begin to enjoy the business around

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds