Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Business seems easy when it is well planned in terms of customers management. On the other hand, business may be difficult if the management cannot handle the customers well.
[automerge]1612788899[/automerge]
To some people business is easy,while to others it may not be easy. It all depends on when you enjoy what you are doing,then you go for it and continue to make effort,with this it will be great.
And also if you are good at marketing and advertising of good and services ,it will be easy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business is not easy. The reason majority find jobs easy is the fact that, you are largely less concern about profit or loss of the company you work wuth. A business owner has lot of responsibilities and limitless while paid job is more of designated responsibilty.
The risk you take as a busness owner is enormous hence the views and approach towards your business is quite different from an employee.

Running a business should be a habit for the owner not the general intension of making money of course no business want to run at lost.

As for me business is not that easy ,because if only you start running a business it will not be easy for you .but if you are much running the business, so the business will be easy.
According to my own opinion business is not easy at all, I can boldly said that business is the very difficult because it is very stressful, you would face alots of challenges, is not easy to source for capitals, is not easy to locate your customer. and business can lift higher today and if care is not taking, it can also bring you down tomorrow. Business is involve alots of risks and that risk is the one that make it difficult.
Business is one of the most difficult thing in life presently. As it involves what one does just to bring food to the table. There is nothing that involves making money that one should consider easy.

Setting up a business is highly demanding and it is not easy. being a business is not for the lazy people and the faint hearted. You must be someone who who like to acquire knowledge about the business they are about to set up. You must be very good at raising capital and this required effort. Hiring of competent and for your business also require some effort. Building a business it's not easy but can be done for whoever ready to put in the work.
There is no business you can refer to as easy.Every business comes with its own challenges.Your ability to withstand the challenges and come out triumphant will determine your success rate in the business.No pain no gain they say.

Lets say yes and no. For the "no" aspect, for a beginner it will seem difficult and over tasking because he/she has to meet up. For the "yes" aspect, when you're already use to something you do frequently, it becomes easier to handle.
Of course, starting a business is not so easy because nothing good comes easy. It entails choosing the right business, finding customers, maintaining and satisfying one's customers. But with deligence and perseverance. It just might work out.

like it's been said over and over nothing good comes easy and so also is the business world so long as it is something that if if done well provides or gives you the ability to feel well clothe yourself and live the life of your dreams definitely it is it's not going to be easy but if you put in your best and try as much as you can then along the line you have something to be thankful for

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started

nothing in this world is summer easy as you said but sometimes with courage and good determination he will be able to achieve all that you need a business is not as easy but if you are expert in that particular field of business you will make a good income out of it.

If you want to do any business, if you are an expert in it, you will find it easy, if you are not an expert in it, you will find it difficult.So if you want to start a business, first gather information about it and then you can do it well.

nothing in this world is summer easy as you said but sometimes with courage and good determination he will be able to achieve all that you need a business is not as easy but if you are expert in that particular field of business you will make a good income out of it.

I am sure that you have heard the saying nothing good comes easy. That is the truth about life and it doesn't leave any sector out. It is all encompassing and covers all area of life so business is nothing close to being easy.
[automerge]1612791597[/automerge]
I am sure that you have heard the saying nothing good comes easy. That is the truth about life and it doesn't leave any sector out. It is all encompassing and covers all area of life so business is nothing close to being easy.

Business never promises to be bed of roses.hmm. Things may turn upside down after some momentum of huge profits. It is not easy and never promises to be easy. There are times you cry so hard that you will be alone with your thoughts and there at times you'll make huge profits more than expected. It is a mixture of seasons. You only need to be stronger and focused.

Business is not easy because it takes alots of time, hard-work, consistency, vision, tenacity, focus and resources to be able to run business successfully. Most businesses will deliver results for you depending on the efforts that you have put into the business, infact some will fail it you don't put in enough efforts and resources.

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started).
[automerge]1612792729[/automerge]
The great thing about undergraduate business majors is that, in most colleges, you can take the major in any direction you want. “Business” as a field encompasses a lot of lucrative concentrations like finance, marketing, Human Resources, and more. So if you pursue a business major, you will not only learn general strategies of enterprise management, but you may also have the opportunity to specialize in a certain aspect of business that appeals to you

Oh! Who will ever that? even trading is not easy let alone Business. There many ways we can say business is not easy . Invterms of targeted customers, management , human and factor resources you even put together .what about the environmental factors ? Business is not easy at all

Business is a way of earning and acquiring money as profit from selling and buying of goods and services. Is business easy? It is a rhetorical question because it depends on individual other can say is very easy ,others too can say is difficult but as to me is very difficult because I have no idea about business therefore I fine it difficult to come out with plans and way of going about managing it.

Business is best as compared to job. This is not difficult, but when you start it alone, you may face difficulties in starting. After a long time, when you established it and settled down then you will be satisfied. On the other hand, if you start business with partnership then you may not face any difficulties in think.
Business is much much better option than doing a job. If you are currently an employee of another company, then starting your own as an entrepreneur is a lifestyle change. Starting a business is tough work, requires a lot of determination and learnings.
Must go with positive attitude and grab the opportunity.

The easiest business to start is a service business, especially for a beginner. Service business is any type of business where you sell services. In other words, you sell your skills, labor or expertise - instead of products or equipment.

I have discovered that working on a forum like Bizdustry is capable of making me earn a living at home, this week is what I have always been dreaming of doing so actually getting a platform where I can achieve it looks surreal to me.

There is no business you can refer to as easy.Every business comes with its own challenges.Your ability to withstand the challenges and come out triumphant will determine your success rate in the business.No pain no gain they say.
Yeah , You are correct but in Business only runs on risks and if you pay nothing then you will gain nothing as we invest today in the cryptocurrencies . So , always analyze the challenges after you and chase them as your opportunities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds