Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Starting a business is a mindset thing, there are process one must follow, then how ready and capable the individual is, how much of capital does the person has, has he studied is competitors, does he has a mentor, is he knowledgeable about the business. Starting a business to most people is not easy at start but with patience, dedicated, efforts, and determination they will overcome all the external and internal challenges. Business grows from small to big and not the opposite.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business is not easy at all, you need to be patient,you have to be open minded and hardworking, strong and remove emotions from it.. It requires a strong heart to handle business. Business is not a child's play, what about debtors and bad products..

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started)

Starting a business is easy and the same time hard, it requires a lot of determination and learning, and only pays off in the long term. You have to take a look before you leap. No business is easy you have to put in some hard work and strength in it and patience matters a lot in business, you aren't patience you can't have a good profit

Starting a business is not easy at all, you need to be patient,you have to be open minded and hardworking, strong and remove emotions from it.. It requires a strong heart to handle business. Business is not a child's play, what about debtors and bad products..

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started).
W
But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started).
Starting business is not much easy it needs proper understanding of business and skills to take start in business moreover your proper time and consentration are more important asset for you.. it takes time to establishing any business properly.

We are all wired in different ways. There are some things that come naturally easy for some persons while for others, it seems difficult. I will not say business is hard or easy. It just depends on your interest and the knowledge you have for it. For some it is very easy while for others it is the most difficult task.

Nothing in life is easy, even running a business. Running a business requires so much stress and attention. You have to be committed to your business. You have to be up and running. You need to invest your time, strength and also your money for the business to stand fame

Starting and growing business is not easy. Managing business is not easy. But when you have established yourself and are now acquainted with it then it becomes easy. You need to know that it will cause some sleepless nights and stress.

It depends on the type of business which can be easy or difficult or even hard. My first business is a boutique that I would say it is an easy business that I enjoyed manning the store. I get to chat with passersby who would drop by the store to look on the merchandise. My 2nd business is retailing of computer supplies with sales staff. That is quite a serious business that is full of pressure and I was always stressed out even on weekends.

Business is not easy, I mean no business comes easy at all, the less stress in business will determine the number of man power working on that particular business, if a new business that need more man power operate on few man power, that's business will rather be stressing the workers or the business will suffer.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
The demand, I think, is a great factor why business succeeds, other things like marketing, correct investment. And having the Lord's guidance in every ventures we set into. Business is a tough field to go to, but it is a great investment of our funds.

Doing business is easy or difficult, it depends on your inclination ۔ It may seem easy to you if you have a tendency towards business but it can be difficult for you if you like to work.

The demand, I think, is a great factor why business succeeds, other things like marketing, correct investment. And having the Lord's guidance in every ventures we set into. Business is a tough field to go to, but it is a great investment of our funds.
Business is a great Investment of our funds only when we knew how to spend the funds for the company in the right manner , keeping all the factors in mind.
If person does this then he will definitely succeed.

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started)

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business is easy but it could be an herculean task with the wrong approach. It is not bed of roses but it's quite rewarding in the long run. Your mindset and approach plays a major role. If you are passionate about your kind of business then any difficulties faced would not be too much to handle.

The ease of doing business is established on the foundation of knowledge of the business, the wrong key will never open the door and every attempt to use the wrong key to open the door will only yield struggling and difficulties.

Business isn’t easy just like anything that involves money. Perseverance and determination is the key to a successful business venture. Just like the way employees scares about their job security, business owners scares about losses

Setting up a business is highly demanding and it is not easy. being a business is not for the lazy people and the faint hearted. You must be someone who who like to acquire knowledge about the business they are about to set up. You must be very good at raising capital and this required effort. Hiring of competent and for your business also require some effort. Building a business it's not easy but can be done for whoever ready to put in the work.
Maybe yes or no. The question of this "is business easy" it can be answered through the outcome on the timeline of the business if it is running well or not thus in building experience in business this will have the strongest foundation that will outcome the success to business.

Now I know why most businesses don't last long. Not everyone is willing to go through the stress.
Your business will break your heart so many times.

Please if you're not dogged, don't think of starting up a business.
If you have started one, never back down. If it gets tough, you too get tough. In the end, you'll succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds