Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Business is not in any way easy to run, it takes alot of effort and time to run it successfully but it is always rewarding. One has to be very studious and dedicated.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Coming up with a good idea for a business isn’t a static process; it involves a lot of trial and error. You make a property study and research before starting any of your choice

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started).

Business is not in any way easy to run, it takes alot of effort and time to run it successfully but it is always rewarding. One has to be very studious and dedicated.
One has to be really prepared because when he starts a business , he has to manage and access and all his fundings everytime and without risk business cannot be done.
A wrong can make a businessman lose all his money 💸.

Businesses is not anyhow or any child's play that you just want to jump into to do it you have to have the wisdom and knowledge to make or create a business and there are types of business individual and the one that deals with more than two people. No business is easy from the scratch you just have to put.

Bro nothing is easy on Earth, there is no easy way of making money, if such ways exist I tell you nobody will surfer, it will be zoom zoom all the way, you can only make money if you are determine, and focused. Coupled with the suffering that is a associated with it, depending on the type of business you choose.

Bro nothing is easy on Earth, there is no easy way of making money, if such ways exist I tell you nobody will surfer, it will be zoom zoom all the way, you can only make money if you are determine, and focused. Coupled with the suffering that is a associated with it, depending on the type of business you choose.
Very well said brother, Nothing is free in today's world , even for working here on bizdustry we have to spend our time , dedication and focused to earn Money.
If you have all these capabilities ,then you can earn a good life.

In starting it's a tough task but after a time when you stable yourself than it's a very easy task but your management too much important for making your business easy or tough

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Own business is really very easy to get much more of opportunities for your life.Own business just not gives you money but also respect in the society.you give chances for your favourite people to increase relation in every field of life

Starting a business can be easy and also can be hard. Why I say easy is that anybody can just decide to start a business due to the fact that Mr A is also running the same business which is common in my country since there is no regulations on opening a business. You see someone running a POS business and because you see the rate at which people are patronizing him or her you decide to open the same business and so another person too, an so on. But on the hard part starting the right business is quite hard, because you have to make a lot of preparations and plans so that the business can be successful and it's not going to be a business anyone can just copy. So business can either be hard or easy to start.

Nothing is easy on earth but you must make things easier for yourself by yourself. If you plan well and research well before starting a business enterprise, you will find it easy and interesting.

The real truth of this question is not Business is not easy at all. For you be successful in Business, you need to be consistent and hardworking in any business you find yourself. Know how to use strategy to move your business forward and with time you will definitely make it
My dear life it self is not easy, let alone business that is full of risk. Business is never in anyway an easy thing to do, you have to be wise enough before you can venture into business and make profit out of it. You have to wake up early which is not too easy.

As for me business is not that easy ,because if only you start running a business it will not be easy for you .but if you are much running the business, so the business will be easy.

I don't think starting and owning a business is a easy work. Because when you own or start a business there so many things you need to do and and learn. So for me starting a business is not easy as you think right now.

This is a very big question but there is no business that is easy all business requires your dedication hard work and consistency in order for it to survive you must love what you are doing in order for you to achieve success in it.

According to my own opinion business is not easy at all, I can boldly said that business is the very difficult because it is very stressful, you would face alots of challenges, is not easy to source for capitals, is not easy to locate your customer. and business can lift higher today and if care is not taking, it can also bring you down tomorrow. Business is involve alots of risks and that risk is the one that make it difficult.

It defends on your perseverance. Starting a business is like getting married. Have you ever had a crush on someone? You experience powerful romantic feelings, and day dream about spending your life with that person. Your crush is all you can think about.

To be clear, you’re not just buying a website. You’re buying a complete business with products and customers, proven marketing methods to generate leads and make sales, a social media presence, ongoing ad campaigns, an email list, even employees and/or virtual assistants.

It’s easy to start a business. Just offer a product or a service in return for money. To have a legal business you also have to register your business name and pay taxes on your profits, if any, buy insurance and pay your employees properly.

Doing business is not an easy thing especially when it comes to managing your clients/customers which we know there is no business without customers, it takes time for you to stand firm in business, considering location profits and the likes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds