Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Well i can't actually say a business is easy because it requires some certain things to be done risk to be taken capital to be invested and many more
Sometimes business may seem easy for some people but when the get to the crossroad they would discover that no business is easy either to start or to continue

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no easy business just like there's is no easy money. Both of them are earned. You can create a business but you also need customers and those customers are what you need to earn. You also need to have knowledge and skill to run your business for a long period of time.

Nothing great comes too easy. Business may appear to be easy but it is not really easy as it appears to be atimes. Business comes with a lot of commitments like you rightly mentioned in your post. So many things on one person head. It is actually not easy at all.

I don't think it's that easy, having to deal with some of your workers who are misbehaving, rude customers, or having issues with the logistic company, or something else that may just frustrated. The thing is nothing good comes easy, there will be ups and downs. Just be prepared for whatever comes your way.

Some people believe that doing business is really easy but I think otherwise, business involve day to day stress. You have to be up and running for your business to stand fame, you have to invest 80 percent of your time and also your strength and money for your business to stand strong

To me, I will say it is left to the perspective the question is coming from because if it is coming from the perspective of an amateur in business, I can say business is good and can as well be unfair its depend on your zeal towards the particular one you are into, but from the perspective of a long term owner or experienced business person, I guess we just have to be steadfast to all we do and always be committed as well.

Hmm.. Business is never easy. One needs to have passion for the kinda business you wanna go into so as to avoid stories that touches the heart. Business is a world on its own. You need to understand that not every time will you be happy and be making profits. Some times you make profit, you make loss while some times you'll break even.

Well I say business is not easy starting a business is easy but maintaining the business is the hard work there,you have to look for more and new innovative ideas to keep your investors or partners with you and this requires alot of work

Business to me isn't difficult to run. The level at which we are running it determines maybe it's easy or hard. For instance, a person who has enough to start a business with a work force if about 3 to 4 people will not see some task as burden on him, the the sole proprietor.

No, business is not easy as many people think why because it's something that needs much of your time, energy because of the kind of stress you will go through in finding which way to convince client to patronize your business and this requires much research

Everything that brings money is not easy so business too is not easy. You have to put your skills and experience with your capital in other not to fall into dept.

My first choice my own business
Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread. I love my business studies! But I also have a burning desire to create a business of my own and thrive in the future. I also love to read around business which supports my learning - if you do take a business course improve your business

No business is easy and they all come with different challenges, just that it helps to become strong.

let's not say easy, having money and knowledge aren't enough, why ? because competitors exist and they got that too (money and knowledge) so it's a lot of stress to keep up with those competitors which makes business not easy at all

The great thing about undergraduate business majors is that, in most colleges, you can take the major in any direction you want. “Business” as a field encompasses a lot of lucrative concentrations like finance, marketing, Human Resources, and more. So if you pursue a business major, you will not only learn general strategies of enterprise management, but you may also have the opportunity to specialize in a certain aspect of business that appeals to you.

To me, the truth is, if you are working in your self employee job. I mean, if you own your own business it will be more easier for you than working under someone or a boss. I guess thats why people think business is easy.

Business is neither hard nor easy. It requires getting the right knowledge and implementing it at the right time. For some, business may appear easy while for others, it is hard mainly because they are lacking a needed information?

Nothing good in life comes so easy. I will not be a party to anyone who says doing business is easy. Business requires a lot of sacrifices, time and money. Business involves a lot of risk both the ones we can see and unseen ones.

What seems easy for one man is hard for another man. It all depend on individual, somebody have zeal for agro business while another person is zealous on trading, the business you have zeal for will look so easy to you than than others.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business is not something easy, but it yields a high result if you show commitment and do not give up. There could be numerous failures and one would think of giving up, this is a very critical stage that only a few can handle. Business is indeed hectic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds