Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is advisable for employers to have interpersonal relationships with their staffs?

I don't see anything wrong in business owners having interpersonal relationship with their staff but I think the relationship should not be brought when it comes to business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Having a cordial relationship with your staffs may be key to a successful business but how does it affect the business negative ways?
I feel if you're over cordial with your staff, they might be disrespect or them not taking you seriously which is not good for business.

There is nothing wrong with having a good relationship with your employee interpersonal, because this can also help them to trust and know who you are and can also give them the freedoms to do their responsibility successfully.

An entrepreneur, who is comfortable in doing this should go ahead to do it as I do not see anything wrong with it, but it should not passed the stage of going into a serious relationship with employee , sometimes this is not the best.

Having a cordial relationship with your staffs may be key to a successful business but how does it affect the business negative ways?
Having a cordial working reationship with your employees is not a bad idea,as it help to strenthened the relationship in the work place and bring in a healthy working atmosphere,but you should not get too familiar so as not to compromise with the way the employees perform their job and task.

Having good interpersonal relationship with staff helps to give them a sense of belonging in their contributions to the growth and development of the business.

I don't see anything wrong with it my friend, but I think overfamiliarity with staffs and co-workers will result in a lot of unnecessary things.

Any one has choice, when the employees made up.their minds to have cordial relationship with their employer it isn't bad provided its for the good of the company.

Interpersonal relationships should be okay within the bounds of work with staffs but not too much. Over familiarity they say breeds contempt

I believe that is right. Having a cordial relationship with your staff may be the key to a successful business. I think the negative effect is when the staff is over familiarity with the boss that they tend not to do well since they are friend and will not get angry. There must be a line for friendship and being the boss.

I believe that is right. Having a cordial relationship with your staff may be the key to a successful business. I think the negative effect is when the staff is over familiarity with the boss that they tend not to do well since they are friend and will not get angry. There must be a line for friendship and being the boss.
Moderation is the key here. Be jovial to your workers when there is need for that and then maintain your ground when things are not going well with them .this way you will maintain your respect and also show concern with your workers as well .

Having a form of interpersonal relationship with your staff members can be a way to help boost trust and support for that business enterprise of yours to succeed

Having interpersonal relationship is good there is nothing bad in it infact I think its good for production because it makes the worker feels important and work harder to increase the firms production
It is nice for employee to have interpersonal relationship with the employee because this will help the company to grow fast this is what we know as human resource or human relationship.

Having interpersonal relationship with your coworkers is very good and necessary but I don't think it is a most provided you are doing your job very well.

Having interpersonal relationship is good there is nothing bad in it infact I think its good for production because it makes the worker feels important and work harder to increase the firms production
Yes that is right that it is nice for employees to have intrapersonal relationship with their affairs with this day will be able to work effectively in an organisation

Having interpersonal relationship in workplaces can booster productivity because everybody will be working at the hand in order to ensure that the business succeeds.

Being a boss doesn't mean that you should not maintain good relationship with your staff. You only need to be discipline about it for your staff not to abuse the privilege given to them.

Interpersonal relationship between owner of a company and their staff have both it advantages and disadvantages. A good interpersonal relationship between management and staff is key way to bost staff moral and give them self of belonging but the management must manage the relationship well in order for it not to be abused.

It helps to build good communication and relationship you would have with your staff ,I really do see it as another method of business development and growth

Interpersonal relationship in workplaces has positive effects and negative effects but I think it is also very good for effective communication between employers and staffs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds