Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investment or business?

Personally, i would go with both. My reason is because i rather place my eggs on more basket than one. The profits and wages i get from my business, i would take a little from it and invest. But if i was asked to choose one, then i would go for business. my reason is because, the market seems to be more stable than an investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even the business we start on our own needs some level of financial investment to keep it up and running for long. Even when we make profit from it, some funds are re-invested for bigger ROI.

Well both are quite related in a way, capital is needed for both and proper research has to be done for both too, but for me I would prefer an business on the long run

Those two things are something I am very much interested of,if I'm to choose from the two I will go for investment first and I will use the money from my investment and established the Business of my choice, I like business and investment very much.

Those two things are something I am very much interested of,if I'm to choose from the two I will go for investment first and I will use the money from my investment and established the Business of my choice, I like business and investment very much.
There is a big difference in investment and business. Usually the business starts when the idea is complete and the decision is made. With investment you do not need big money so you can invest with a minimal capital. My take on business is a better endeavor but the downside is the excessive stress.

As far as money making is concerned, both business and investing are two ways to bring money to the table but while business will depend on the efforts of one, investing can be more profitable

I choose business and that’s becsuse the profit I make depends on me and I can always diversify into another business at any time
This is actually one major advantage of business many fail to see. Once your business stands, you some amount of control over how the money comes in unlike investment that if anything goes wrong, it all over.

Based on different circumstances I will choose to invest ,because thee are possibility. For me to get more returns from my investment and make more money

There is a big difference in investment and business. Usually the business starts when the idea is complete and the decision is made. With investment you do not need big money so you can invest with a minimal capital. My take on business is a better endeavor but the downside is the excessive stress.
yes but i like investment more for now because i need to together some money to start up a business and sometimes this money should be gotten from investment I am doing, I just need to work hard as much as possible to achieve what I want.

I will choose business in my own case over investments. Business will be my option because I can control the decision I'll make in the business to get a particular outcome I want.

business is one of the best for me because I have a lot of passion for business and no matter how I work online I still need to raise some money to start up a business because that is one of the most important thing in my life to achieve

Investment is much more better for me ,because you can easily diversify and spread your jnvestment to other businesses and make more profit from your investment

People take investments as business and at the same time investment can be seen as one's business because it brings profit over time.

There are more similarities betwen investing. And business ,you could make more money if you invest in your business because. It could be more physical and allows more diversification I prefer it

Depends on your knowledge and skills. If you have money with no knowledge and skills, you can try investment. Business requires skills and knowledge.

It depends on just how much time you are willing to commit, whether you have an idea or whether you have enough money. For me, I prefer to invest instead of start a business.
To me as an individual I prefer investment than business because most times business are very stressful but when invest in another man's company you just relax and receive your income or dividends every month.

If you have a business, you need to work day and night to make it successful. If you have invested, you can sleep soundly and keep an eye on the company where you have invest once in a while.

Business is actually a form of investment because the main reason for going into business is to make a profit on the money you invest. Perhaps you mean investing in other sectors vs starting a business, well they are both visible options.

If given an opportunity to make a choice between investment and business, I will probably choose business bevause you learn a lot of new things in business everyday, you are met with success and sometimes failure which is the best teacher in life.

Different people have different ways to earn. Some people like to invest money in different projects to earn passive income and some like to start business to earn good return of their efforts.
Both methods are profitable according to my opinion.

MY Opinion:
---------------

If I have to choose one from these two options then I ll choose" business" because investment can give profit to lead a happy life or can helpful in future, but it can't give you learning or experience.
Through business, you can learn new things ,can meet success/failure ,which gives you experience .

Want to know your thoughts about this matter..!!

You have to choose only one option, so what option ll you choose?
Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
I will also go for business all because doing business gives you that joy and boldness as well,incase police want to investigate how you make your wealth it will be easy for you to tell them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds