Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investment or business?

Talking about lazy people and business, they can't get out of bed till it's past 10:00am. There is no way one with such attitude and mindset can be able to do any sort of business even if they have all the money in the world available to them.
That is why there is a local saying that you ripe what you sow. Those that are never willing to take a step in life will still remain level zero for the rest of their lives in business. Even though business is risky, with determination and hard work, there is always some assurance that one will succeed when he or she is really hard working and determined to achieve his or her goal.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investment could be profitable or not . Business depends on your project and plane . Still for me both are the same . The only different is that business can take more time and acts unlike investing that doesn't need to work on it

Investment is like increasing your current value which is related to the actual money you deposit taking for instance an individual has $20 so he is looking for a way to increase that money then he decides to put the money on forex so in the next two to three months he has already doubled up the money which is called investment,

Well, between Investment and Business I think I will choose Business over Investment because Business is a forever experience no matter what might happen, but Investment might end or stop any time

Some people like to make money by running their own business and some people like to make money by investing money. For example, you want to do import-export business but you have less money for that So you can make more money by investing less money and then start your own business

Investment and business are somehow indifferent in the sense that, when a person invests into another person's business, he is part of the business and can automatically be called a business man and when people starts a business too it's an investment because business itself is an investment and all for Te sole aim of making profits, but to me starting a business is the best, because a good business will attract more investors and also in one way or the other helping the Business grow and also help in increasing the turnover and net worth of a business.

Investments and business are similar in that both need you to commit some money in anticipation of future profit or benefit. The key difference, however, is that in business; you are actively involved in management while in investments, your role is more passive.

Definitely i will choose business too. Business is your own property and you have decision power to handle it in your own manner. Nobody is your employer and give you orders. On the other hand main advantage is that there is minimum chance of loss or risk.

I cannot let go of any of the two. I need business to make more money and to connect to a wide range of persons. I also need investment plans to succeed more and make more money. A business will be the money source for investment.

That is why there is a local saying that you ripe what you sow. Those that are never willing to take a step in life will still remain level zero for the rest of their lives in business. Even though business is risky, with determination and hard work, there is always some assurance that one will succeed when he or she is really hard working and determined to achieve his or her goal.
Exactly. I can remember many years ago when my father started out his motor spare parts business, it was never easy because of the challenges he faced but today, the business have grown into a company that provides lots of services to various industries.

There is not so much difference between investment and business because both terms are inter related to each other. For the inauguration of a business there is need of investment and you can't do business without investment.

This
Different people have different ways to earn. Some people like to invest money in different projects to earn passive income and some like to start business to earn good return of their efforts.
Both methods are profitable according to my opinion.

MY Opinion:
---------------

If I have to choose one from these two options then I ll choose" business" because investment can give profit to lead a happy life or can helpful in future, but it can't give you learning or experience.
Through business, you can learn new things ,can meet success/failure ,which gives you experience .

Want to know your thoughts about this matter..!!

You have to choose only one option, so what option ll you choose?
Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
This question is thought provoking because they but have their disadvantages,for one thing investment present one the opportunity to get profit from properties sold and from shares so I think investment pays off at the long run..

Well i would suggest that its better to start a business or invest in stocks? For the amount of capital required, starting a business has high income and capital gain potential yet requires far more time from the owner, investing in stocks has limited income and capital gain potential but requires little time by the investor.

Depending on lots of factors. One is how long you think you want to use the money for, or how long you think you can await to turn cash flow positive in the case of business because you don't want to start diving into your money as it comes, you'd consume the little profit if any atall and eat up the capital itself if care is not taken. If you can't do or bear these, then investment might be a choice for consideration. Also depends on the ROI and term of the investment.

Is it better to start a business or invest in stocks? Starting a business with the required amount of capital is more lucrative and has the potential to generate capital but it takes more time than the owner. If we look at stocks, investing reduces income and investment potential, but the investor has to spend some time.

I will go for both as they are good instruments for wealth creation. But if I am forced to choose one out of the two, I would go for investment. Not just any investment, it is real estate investment I want. The reason is that it's has high capability to give passive income consistently. And Real estate property can be flipped easily any time someone needs money.

There is not so much difference between investment and business because both terms are inter related to each other. For the inauguration of a business there is need of investment and you can't do business without investment.
I don't think they are the same as investment does not require your day to day effort in running it just like you do in business before you can be able to make profit from it. Investment is all about having your money work for you by another company that pays you commissions.

Both investment and business are profitable. But one is more profitable than the other.i prefer investment to business, although it's very risky but it's has a certain assurance that the profit will be gotten. If the investment is well patronized, the investors will definitely have no reason to regret.

I also prefer business because of the experiences you get and you learn alot. Also, you have full control of your money and you can decide on how you would like to use it in order to earn profits. Investments can be so risky and most of them are short term. So it is best to own a business that you can run for a long time.

It depends on just how much time you are willing to commit, whether you have an idea or whether you have enough money. For me, I prefer to invest instead of start a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds