Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investment or business?

I will also go for business all because doing business gives you that joy and boldness as well,incase police want to investigate how you make your wealth it will be easy for you to tell them.
You have quite a point here ,but the fact remains that one may still be proud of his source of income being investment provided that the investment is a legit one.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its normal to be proud of your source of income if its a legit one and it can either be a business you started yourself or an investment in which you make an investment with your money.
You have quite a point here ,but the fact remains that one may still be proud of his source of income being investment provided that the investment is a legit one.

Its normal to be proud of your source of income if its a legit one and it can either be a business you started yourself or an investment in which you make an investment with your money.
With the mention of being proud it made me realize that it is also one of the reasons why I made a start up. All the while I thought I was so smart with business that I would certainly succeed. In fairness to me my 2nd business lasted for 4 years so that is already a kind of success.

Normally but investment and business works together, because in both cases you raise a capital, put it in a venture and at the end of the day you make a profit/loss depending on the outcome. But if you want us to choose one, despite the fact that they are related, I will go for investment simply because of the nature of my job that will not allow me to fully run a day-to-day business for now.
Investment and business are all the same thing one can prefer to go for business or go into investment but all are for profit marginization

If I must be made to choose between making an investment as a means of livelihood or business, I will choose business because I will be in control of how things that fetch me money should run in my business

If I must be made to choose between making an investment as a means of livelihood or business, I will choose business because I will be in control of how things that fetch me money should run in my business
You may be right that you have control over the business. However, the business has a greater magnitude of pressure and stress than an investment especially if the investment is in real estate. That long term investment can give you peace of mind while waiting for the price to increase.

If you have good amount of money to spare ,you can divide your money into two and invest in something you believe in then you can use the remaining one to start up a business because both of them are profitable especially if you invest in real estate.

I'll go for investment my friend. It's the best alternative to starting a business you are not sure will survive the first year. I prefer to invest in low interest.

I would like to have both business and investment but start with investment first so that I can have a stream of income to fund the business needs.

I'll go for investment my friend. It's the best alternative to starting a business you are not sure will survive the first year. I prefer to invest in low interest.
I have to agree that investing your money is like sparing you of the excessive stress in business. However, you have an occupation when you make a start up. With investment you are only sitting down and waiting for the potential profit to come or maybe a potential loss too.

Different people have different ways to earn. Some people like to invest money in different projects to earn passive income and some like to start business to earn good return of their efforts.
Both methods are profitable according to my opinion.

MY Opinion:
---------------

If I have to choose one from these two options then I ll choose" business" because investment can give profit to lead a happy life or can helpful in future, but it can't give you learning or experience.
Through business, you can learn new things ,can meet success/failure ,which gives you experience .

Want to know your thoughts about this matter..!!

You have to choose only one option, so what option ll you choose?
Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
I will choose business. There is a possibility that my money can grow through business. And in business I will choose cryptocurrency trading. I will buy and sell cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin, dogecoin, Litecoin and dash.

Investments fail and so do businesses too. But businesses require effective plans for them to be successful and that is why I will prefer business because I will have to plan and I will make it successful. Investments we have a lot of chances for failure compared to businesses

To each his own. Some will like to rather go into running a full business outfit of their own to get what they want out of the business they set up for themselves

Investment is also a business. So it is a question asked on just one thing. Business that involves investment is very good and profitable also also has loss. Before we do any investment we need to get information about the business first

Write your reply...investment or business in my own wish l more like business than investment because l mostly know business than investment.

Normally but investment and business works together, because in both cases you raise a capital, put it in a venture and at the end of the day you make a profit/loss depending on the outcome. But if you want us to choose one, despite the fact that they are related, I will go for investment simply because of the nature of my job that will not allow me to fully run a day-to-day business for now.
If you're already a worker working under private company or government organisation you can go for investments than going for business but if you are not a worker you need a business for day-to-day income in order for you to survive.

Investments fail and so do businesses too. But businesses require effective plans for them to be successful and that is why I will prefer business because I will have to plan and I will make it successful. Investments we have a lot of chances for failure compared to businesses
Excellent opinion which I share, I also prefer the business and make the relevant planning to achieve success, also this can be corrected along the way. In investment you can lose everything in just hours.

Both of them are wise decision either investment or business both of them can be invested into they are wise decision which an entrepreneur or an individual make.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds