Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investment or business?

Thanks again for the opportunity but I just wanted the same thing I have ever seen the baseball game on the same page with this one is a bit of December and the rest of December so I have to get back to my office and have to get a new phone and lost track and field experience and I have a meeting and will let you a call when I am back to the office I can see.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business and investment both has their own demands and requirements.they also have their own profit and risks.i would go for investment first then when i'll get to know enough about investment then i'll try to start business withbthat profit that i had earned from investment

Different people have different ways to earn. Some people like to invest money in different projects to earn passive income and some like to start business to earn good return of their efforts.
Both methods are profitable according to my opinion.

MY Opinion:
---------------

If I have to choose one from these two options then I ll choose" business" because investment can give profit to lead a happy life or can helpful in future, but it can't give you learning or experience.
Through business, you can learn new things ,can meet success/failure ,which gives you experience .

Want to know your thoughts about this matter..!!

You have to choose only one option, so what option ll you choose?
Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
Business and investment are two different things. To me you need to have a business that moves well,then you will use profits from such businesses to start investing in other things..you can buy stocks,invest in real estate which you can hold and sale as another form of business. So they are both good ways of growing financially.

There are still similarities in business and investment i think ,so if you invest some amount of cash in your carrer then it looks like you have start a business ,so i would prefer the two because they could both fetch you amazing profit that you could earn after investing some amount of money i think

I like both in both ways they are the best anyone can think of.

Business or investment has been the best decision any one should make in terms of earning and profit maximization.

Business plus investment will make some one to have enough capital.

Both are good but the level of risk is higher than the other. Starting a business has high income and capital gain potential yet requires far more time from the owner, investing in stocks has limited income and capital gain potential requires little time by investor

Business, because you are owner of your business and you can do and establish more things in your business .Business and investment both are suitable and good to start and continue but from my perspective i will suggest you to start business and work there.There is no harm and risky task that you business will be down or whatever happen but in investment it is risky task that some time value rises and some times falls

Different people have different ways to earn. Some people like to invest money in different projects to earn passive income and some like to start business to earn good return of their efforts.

MY Opinion:
---------------

If I have to choose one from these two options then I ll choose" business" because investment can give profit to lead a happy life or can helpful in future, but it can't give you learning or experience.
Through business, you can learn new things ,can meet success/failure ,which gives you experience .

Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
Business has a higher ROI more than investment. But it depends on the individual, if he has a job, then he might want to opt for investment. But if he wants to be self employed, then starting a business is the way to go.

Investment in our Bussiness is best way Bussiness starting to more and more investment in our Bussiness but not other person bussiness is investment is risky you don't know what he want invest my money to our Bussiness if you know than you investment but better than your business is best investment

MY Opinion:
---------------

Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
I think both of them have a lot of advantages. I think both of them are very profitable and I think the most beneficial of them is investment because we can see how high the rate is today. Let's see how the bitcoin rate has gone from about 40000 $ to you. There have been many more sites like ETherium and this is the one where you can make a huge profit by investing and we can get a lot of money. By doing this..

I prefer investing in business and investment Because investment requires more profit and less Hard work۔There are many aspects to business and there are many stages You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business۔
As cryptocurrency is booming, so is investing in it
Investments actually require an excessive amount of hard work because as much as you are waiting for an investment to mature and you are waiting to get a good return, there are risks with an investment and you have to constantly monitor your investment and do a ton of research in order to be able to assure yourself that you are choosing a good plan. Therefore I think that investments are just as hard work as a business.

To me they are both the same thing investment and business . you invest in a business to yield more income the investment you made make it your business. I dont know If I'm making any sense

I prefer business to investment because I tend to control and over see it as I want it to grow.

Puting my money in any investment is for me to raise capital for my business. I hardly invest and relax without doing business.

MY Opinion:
---------------

Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
Business is more preferable and better option to choose because you can grow your own business with wise decisions and planning, while on the other hand investment is a highly risky task you may lose all your money instantly and you have to be very careful from scammers to continue your investment

Depends on you, if you want easy profit but ready to wait for long, then investements are your way to go, if you want higher profit and ready to engage in a business that you know about, then it's better

I always want to be in control and this is the reason I will pick business over investments. I want to hand over this business to my kids when I grow old. This will enable them manage such business better and in the right way. I will still invest, but having a business from where I can do it is awesome.

Investment or business? Investment and business are all the same because invest in business, without investment there is no business, so you must invest before business can be a reality.on the other hand, profit made from business can also go into further investment, this is to say both work together.

Concerning investment or business, I believe the two can be functional simultaneously, your business can't be an hindrance to your investment and same with your investment too not interfering with your business, you can have a business and also been running an investment along side
Exactly the two can go together, it is even better you combine the two, in your business you are entitled to a bigger profit but you are also liable to loss, investment will make your money work for you. So If you are privilege combine the two ,but your personal business is more important anyways

Wow this is a difficult one to answer,If i was to choose between the two I will choose investment. This is very important mainly for those who are not working in the public sector of their company and are not expecting any form of pension after retirement. Investment can help me keep money and accumulates till I get weak and don't have the strength to work again, then I will have something to fall back on.

MY Opinion:
---------------

Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
If you have the knack to start a business and run the business successfully, I do not see the reason why you shouldn't. Business is quite good when you sell a moving commodity or offer demanding services. You can be rest assured of making decent money on daily basis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds