Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investment or business?

Both businesses and investment are risky, but the difference between the two is that in business, you'll expect profit immediately but in investment, you will have to wait for a particular time before expecting any profit. But I still prefer investing than doing a business

Advertisement Placeholder
I will prefer business than investment because the profit I make depends on me and I can always diversify into another business at any time

If I'm to choose any I will rather go into business with business if i can manage it out and make a lot of profit I will go into a lot of investment that can also yield me a certain amount of money percentage each month that cover for small needs and paying of bills , both are good but just that business is the best because with business you will not think of getting poor again if you can manage your business well.

For the younger generation I am pushing for business because they are still young and have the energy to expend for the business. But for me, it has been investment on my mind for 10 years now because I am afraid of the stress that a business can give me. Even my wife who is not retired yet said that she would prefer to just invest her retirement pay into a new apartment or a house for renting out. Business is already out of our vocabulary for now.

Different people have different ways to earn. Some people like to invest money in different projects to earn passive income and some like to start business to earn good return of their efforts.
Both methods are profitable according to my opinion.

MY Opinion:
---------------

If I have to choose one from these two options then I ll choose" business" because investment can give profit to lead a happy life or can helpful in future, but it can't give you learning or experience.
Through business, you can learn new things ,can meet success/failure ,which gives you experience .

Want to know your thoughts about this matter..!!

You have to choose only one option, so what option ll you choose?
Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
I think so business is best then invesment because in business we get more profit for example we do business of home made things saling we get more benefit then investment in a business

Both are necessary for every human who wants to be financially free. Your business should be your source of income where you get money for survival, from your saved business money you get to invest part of it, into whatever investment you desire

I've always wanted to have a business before but for some reason, I prefer to choose an investment. I might change my mind again over the time, though. But investment and business are integrated to each other. A business needs an investment and vice versa.

Let's try to differentiate between investment and business
Investment is putting your money in a business without being an active member of the business while is putting the whole of you into the business, your money, your time and effort

I really love this..Business is time consuming in the sense that most business will need your presence to flourish but in the case of investment,that doesn't really need you to be physically present rather it needs you to be consistently updated..so investment for me!

For me i prefer business than investment. When you engage yourself in a business you will have a strategy for it and you will will gain a lot of experience in it

investments involves risk, business has to do with risks too, because you have the money and man power to start a business doesn't mean the business will succeed or be successful, thing another thing I will like to say is that, a business in an investment, you are putting money into it to make profit, investing in other people's business too is an investment because, it is meant to finance the business and give you profits in return. so investing in the best either in your personal business or in another person's business.

The idea is very good to do and they have their advantage and disadvantage. But as for me right, what I want to do is investment because I have already get business that I'm doing and I willing to have a investment. Because I know that the both can not disturb each other and I will earning from my business and investment will also be generating income for me.

You're right, investment to me is a business for the future purposes, you don't expect your profit to come immediately after investing, but business is an investment for the present moment, in businesses, you expect profit instantly after the sales of the product

Both are sure means of living a good life in terms of confort and ability to meet not only your needs but wants too. However, the quality of confort you get from having a portfolio of investment compared to a chain of businesses is , that you truly and absolutely own and control you time. Which means you get to actually enjoy all the profit and income you can ever earn.In terms of risk, There is no means of earning without risk.

The need to have more sources of income to satisfy our basic needs of life can not be neglected.
I prefer a business that yield every day to investment that takes a longer period because I am able to use my daily income for daily needs and salary as monthly savings.

I would choose business any day and any time, as I would be targeting a certain profit every single day. If I could own a business, that would enable me pay my bills and rent. Then I would be the most happiest man alive.

I prefer investment due to simplicity it involves compare to setting up a business. To set up a business involves lots of thing which include registering the business name, consulting experts on different things, buying equipment, hiring people, moving things etc. All these require much enthusiasm which can be too much for me. Investment on the other hand does not calls for much hassle, just somes paper and you are good to go.

A business aims to generate revenue using products and services, whereas an investment aims to produce a return using financial markets.

Investment is very important in life, business and investment is almost the same thing, we invest so plan in the future, investment brings more profit in future investment require a huge capital to invest.

I prefer investing in business and investment Because investment requires more profit and less Hard work۔There are many aspects to business and there are many stages You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business۔
As cryptocurrency is booming, so is investing in it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds