Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Invest to save

In the real world it's 'save to invest but, in our world (in the business world) it is the other way round. Why is this so?

Because in the world of business we understand that a business is an investment scheme;one that has to grow, a plant that has to grow; a plant that has to be continually watered and put in the right conditions to grow. So you must invest in your business. Look for opportunities to do so. It does not matter if you go broke today, what matters is the result that it will bring forth tomorrow,You have to invest in knowiedge, resources, advertisement (publicity) etc
One that really want to grow big in life would always take the risk of investment, because through an investment you could reach the top you are aiming so quick as possible.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the real world it's 'save to invest but, in our world (in the business world) it is the other way round. Why is this so?

Because in the world of business we understand that a business is an investment scheme;one that has to grow, a plant that has to grow; a plant that has to be continually watered and put in the right conditions to grow. So you must invest in your business. Look for opportunities to do so. It does not matter if you go broke today, what matters is the result that it will bring forth tomorrow,You have to invest in knowiedge, resources, advertisement (publicity) etc
I prefer to invest my money into a profitable business, other than just save it in the bank, with little or no interest on it at all, but investments is the best.

The both options have where they are supposed to be applied. Generally, I save only a little part of my money. This is because I find it worthless just keeping money in the bank in contrast to earning small commissions on investments.

I usually invest to save and when i save i look more into generating more interest for my business ,because that is my main criteria ,i am always focusing more on capital generation

The world is becoming more challenging to survive on a daily basis. Investing to save money might be difficult when most people live by hands to the mouth everyday. You will need some amounts of money to save before you could actually save something reasonable for investment.

The both options are important for us in our day to day life but you have to invest more than you save your money of you are someone that dreams of financial freedom one day.

Yes, you made a great point of you said, business is a investment and we've to keep invest on the business to make it grow because I believe that I the more the business is growing is the more the business will be generating money profits. You have to do spend on advert to grow the business and also you have to spend on a knowledge to know more.
most disciplned business persons usually delay gratification at the early stage of their business and reinvest back their profit into their business,this way they will be able to grow it to some certain level for stability,and this would be a huge plus for the business in future.

But wouldn't you save to start up your investment, business in this scenerio I think you can reconstruct it as save, invest, and save.

If you dont invest where would you get what to save? If all you do is save, how can you sort out basic needs like feeding, clothing and the likes. Our business is an investment. The profits gotten from it, you can save from there and also face other things

Ofcourse investing is not confined to investing in money , one can invest in ones self , in acquiring the necessary skills that can make the person survive on the world.

This is a good concept and it's what most newbies should hold as their rod in the journey of business and Investment. One lesson I have learnt in business and Investment again is patience. No Investor or trader can actually make good amount of money from the market without patience
I do not agree with this strategy that was propounded by the original poster of this topic because I do not see how someone investing in a business organisation with the sole objective or aim of saving the prophet that were getting from such investment. An investment is supposed to be used to invest in more platforms will be bringing in multiple streams of income.

This is a good concept and it's what most newbies should hold as their rod in the journey of business and Investment. One lesson I have learnt in business and Investment again is patience. No Investor or trader can actually make good amount of money from the market without patience
For a new business, investing to say is the best way because in earning more money while if its already established business , saving is the best thing to do when doing a business.

Yeah of course it's so but looking at the way we understand it is invest to save but with good understanding we can change it. Those coming into business should learn this first invest and when it's enough to start a business you start not to start a business and then begin to save it can do harm to the business.

I totally agree with you that one has to invest before saving in the case of a business. I could remember how my sister was saving little by little until the money was enough for her to start a provision store she is managing now. So it is good to be saving something, no matter how small, from every money that enters our hands. It is just my opinion.

Both should be taking seriously, without a slight drop. Investment without savings won't be complete, savings with out investment won't grow.

As a good business personnel , one core value is patience and understanding that it's the end that matters not the beginning...... A lot of business which are widely known today didn't just start all of a sudden...it was due to patience and understanding and hard-work ... So if one have a business invest as much as you can cause when the business start booming you're probably gonna have the last laugh

Like you said , investment and saving should both be taken seriously and that's forma person who just started building his business empire, he needs investment to save but there are some well established business that only need saving.

I think that in general, the world love to go for the lesser and much more less risky one but even as a business owner ensure that you invest in the right business.

most disciplined business persons usually delay gratification at the early stage of their business and reinvest back their profit into their business, this way they will be able to grow it to some certain level for stability, and this would be a huge plus for the business in future.
Very true. I think we can sight so many examples of this, as some of the biggest businesses in the world today didn't start making money right at the start. They kept with the dream, investing, innovating and facing numerous challenges to get there.

At the moment I'm saving and investing at same time. I know each one have a purpose which it will accomplish present and in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds