Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Invest to save

I'll like to know more about what you've just said sir, like how are they going to retrieve your money, I don't really understand I'll much appreciate it if you explain further.
I have really come across a platform like that. When you're scammed by a Ponzi scheme, you will have to contact them and in some way they would help you get your funds back although it would be for a fee.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have really come across a platform like that. When you're scammed by a Ponzi scheme, you will have to contact them and in some way they would help you get your funds back although it would be for a fee.
Wow,I have never come across such kinds of platforms, but does it work, but how can they earn their money because I believe they are also looking for a way to earn.

Wow,I have never come across such kinds of platforms, but does it work, but how can they earn their money because I believe they are also looking for a way to earn.
There are a few of them that u have come across with very good reviews which probably means that they are doing well. Maybe they earn by taking a percentage of the money they recover.

There are a few of them that u have come across with very good reviews which probably means that they are doing well. Maybe they earn by taking a percentage of the money they recover.
We have a lot of scamming platforms online if you are not good at making research there's no way you can look it a legit paying website you have to make good research before you can get the leget platform you want.

We have a lot of scamming platforms online if you are not good at making research there's no way you can look it a legit paying website you have to make good research before you can get the leget platform you want.
If it's possible I would advise anyone to stay away from investment platforms online and go and learn about the cryptocurrency market is they so badly want to invest in something profitable.

This is actually a very smart way to save money. Not only are you saving money, but you're actually earning something no matter how high or low the reward is, which further motivates you to save money.

That is exactly what I am trying to do. I really have to invest as much as I can because it is absolutely necessary. When we understand the reason for investment I think we will be encourage to save and invest more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds