Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Invest to save

Invest and save is the best for man kind. We know that there is a lot if responsiblity to take money solve there fore we need to save for raining day . Most ppl that refuses to save some if the encountered problem during lockdown when the cannot go out to work but those that save money really enjoying themselves bcos they don't have problem to spent money. We must try to save for raining day.

Advertisement Placeholder
One good thing with money is that it easily adapt to what you subject it to, if you have it and ready to spend it lavishly it will be available and if you are ready to invest and also save for emergency and need period it will be available. Investing and saving shows high sense of responsibility in a man.

Instead of using the from of invest to save, you better save to invest because if you invest your income will be bigger. Fir the money you save can never be multiple instead it will be reducing because of one problem or the other or because of one issue or the other

At last, it's dependent upon you to choose whether saving or contributing is the better decision to arrive at your monetary objectives. Yet, for specific objectives, one is superior to the next.

Regardless of whether you've been chipping away at your accounts for quite a long time or you're simply beginning, it very well may be hard to tell when you ought to be saving and when you ought to contribute.

I gey your point. Effective utilisation of funds to earn more with more money available for savings. But while investment and savings go hand in hand both are mutually exclusive. People who save up some money without putting it into the business have reasons they do so

In the real world it's 'save to invest but, in our world (in the business world) it is the other way round. Why is this so?

Because in the world of business we understand that a business is an investment scheme;one that has to grow, a plant that has to grow; a plant that has to be continually watered and put in the right conditions to grow. So you must invest in your business. Look for opportunities to do so. It does not matter if you go broke today, what matters is the result that it will bring forth tomorrow,You have to invest in knowiedge, resources, advertisement (publicity) etc
Investment does not limited two monetary value alone. Investments can either be time, resources or money. Well in the business world, we invest to save and to have more as disposal. This is the reason why I always advise people to always invest back the profit into their business in order to expand it faster.

Invest to save is really a good idea. But most of us are into save to invest because how long it sometimes takes before money get into our pocket. The economy of some countries are so back to everyone. If you want to invest before you save so underground chec before going into it

I really agree with you on this one"invest to save",once one or groups of people save money for investment and the money is available,the invest the money in the business and allow time to do its work,investment is a long term project.

In the acpect of business we invist to save but today people save to invest the act of inviting is an another acpect to in visiting you need to have the capital at hand but that of savings you need to have a source where you can be getting the money to save from.

Invest to Save provides short-term funding to public service organisations to help them become more efficient and effective. ... Improving public services

Yes its a good idea, to be sincere many people don't know this concept, it is good to save while investing. The key element to being a successful person is to save while investing.

Yes its very wise to invest to save in order to be a good business planner. Why invest the money in other investment when you have a business with so many needs that need to be taken care of, is it better to go for loan before you can promote your goods and services

a wise man will always save the best I'm not afraid to say that would someone want to save something may be particularly money and he or she knows that money in subject you inflation and all of that instead and save money to invest and investing money to see which food along the line is it anyway I'm believing the person to stage one again

that's actually a very smart way to save money, you aren't only saving money but actually earning something no matter how low or high it is in back, which makes you even more motivated to save money
Yes, you are right. To invest money by saving is better than to save it without increasing in value. If you save your money on the something that will be generating a money as little as it may be, it is very better than a nothing.

Invest and save yes!
When you invest,you know that there's no way you can go back to collect your money when there's need for it..You compulsorily save even when you are already giving up you just have to wait until your agreement date is over..In Nigeria today,we invest to save!
Because if you say you want to save here in Nigeria,the problems one has is more than his or her income..I can't see my family suffering and still go ahead to save,but if it's investment my conscience won't prick me that much because there won't be anything to be done when you have already invested..

Investing to save is like a dicy word that you are using, well saving to invest should have been the best way to put it, but whichever way you have put it. Investing to save is good, but the best is saving via investment, because saving is ordinary, investment is exponential in its ways, so choose investment not just saving
You actually made a really nice point. It's dicey to say Invest to save but saving to invest makes sense. Investment is not an assurance that one has a savings because the Investment can go two ways. Either it succeeds or it fails. If it succeeds then your savings is guaranteed but if it doesn't succeed then otherwise.

Saving to invest is a good concept for ordinary folks who want to delve into the business world but business has another principles that guides it when it comes to investment because in the business world the business itself is actually your investment then instead of saving to invest in business you invest to save. So therefore this is a great business concept that can help to move business forward.
Totally l agreed with the point you listed out, business itself is an investment on its own

Investing is good but saving for future contingencies is the best cause needs can arise at anytime and what if the investment isn't going to pay till the next month. So one must have savings to solve future problems or needs that may arise . Investing is good but saving is also good too

Invest to save, this is really interesting. Like I have said before and I will continue to say it again, it is not a good idea to invest all your money or to save all your money. Saving on its own does not increase your money but rather it is the art of keeping your money for future, maybe to be used in case of investment failure or business failure.

Yes that's how you save money, if you invest your actually Money I tell you, the money will continue to multiply for you more and more until you withdraw it, so think investing is best way of saving money , those who are not aware of it should know it now so they can start saving

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds