Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Invest to save

I agree that successful people invest instead of saving, they prefer to find a stream of income for extra cash instead of keeping it but sometimes one might not necessarily have the cash required to start a business hence the need to save up over time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks for the words, when it comes to investments, it's better to save from one's profits and put the rest of the profit back into business, emergencies may be occur where you have to satisfy some expenses, investing to save and investing to grow the business should be one's aims.

I save, I invest and I save again. I will invest to save in my pension account for retirement purposes so I don't have to stress my bones during old age.

Investment is really good I don't like saving because is good to invest saving will not give you anything, so is good to invest instead of saving.
Exactly, i would say invest to invest is the best policy. Any money saved would only end up in expenditure some of them would be very unnecessary

No matter the way you invest, one thing remains. In all your investments savings is key, it's actually very normal that when you're working you do some savings for rainy days. So we invest and save to reinvest.

Investing to save or saving to invest, which ever one it is, is good. But be sure of what you're investing in before you invest , and if the investment yields good results, please always save

oh so insightful, business is truly a form investment and Uranus actually the type of investment I love most, I believe if your business is flourishing well, you have a great potential.

People always advise that you should follow this partly because there is no amount of money that is too small to be invested instead of procrastinating. You can use the proceeds from the Business to save.

Save to invest is very important especially if You have capital project ahead of you to be executed,if you continue investing, you will be weathy

I save, I invest and I save again. I will invest to save in my pension account for retirement purposes so I don't have to stress my bones during old age.
I love this plan. That way when you are retired and old you still have what to take care of yourself with. I see alot of retiree turning beggars, only if they invested

I prefer investments to save any time any day. Savings with our local banks doesn't help us in any way instead they use it to enrich themselves by investing our funds and making a profit. I will strongly advise everyone to start trading Crypto instead of regular savings
I understand your point, but the thread isn't about which one is more profitable in the long run or which one is the better choice, the thread is simply talking about investing to save in a business world.

Very good writeup, there nothing better than suffering today and enjoying tomorrow. What you have today can determine your future tomorrow. I really love this writeup.

Yes that's true business is an investment in which you put your resources,time, skill and knowledge by expecting returns in terms of your efforts yielding profits from where you can now save.

In my own point of view here, I beythat one will need to save some money first to be able to invest it into something profitable or at least potentially profitable. The money you must invest can't just come from no where

For common people with limited income and not with big inheritance, the only way they can invest is by making a saving. I cannot invest until I keep on saving for months.

Whether you save to invest or invest to save, I think both are actually good in their own way. The idea here is just that it's ain't good to leave our money stuck up in the bank where it might even suffer devaluation

Investment is a very good saving method. It ensures that you don't spend money unwisely that you grow broke in a short time. The good thing with saving through investment is that you always end up earning so much profits.

I think most entrepreneurs always invest to save and not the other way round. For the risk takers, investing your savings wisely can actually give you the returns of your savings with added interest. So I believe you're right with advice of saving to invest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds