Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Invest to save

The biggest difference between savings and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investment and savings are not the same thing because investment out has percentage because you might want to invest and they will tell you okay so so percentage will be added into the money particular money you have to invest, in savings it is what you save you will get back and for me I will double prefer investment. investment seems to be the best because it will give you your money and you have profit so investment gives profit while saving does not give profit.

Best way to grow your money is by learning how to invest. When you become an investor, you’ll be using your money to acquire things that offer the potential for profitable returns through one or more of the following, Interest and dividends from savings or dividend-paying stocks and bonds. Cash flow from businesses or real estate. Appreciation of value from a stock portfolio, real estate, or other assets.

In these tough economic times, we all need to think about how to save more, or earn more from our hard-earned dollars.
Granted, it’s not always easy to save especially if you’ve never been taught how to do so. It can also be difficult to sock away money for the future when you’re concerned with paying this month’s bills. Still, everyone can benefit from stashing away a little extra cash.

Every form of business as you said it's a form of investment, because you are putting in your capital to startup the business so that the business can grow and yield profits. As you said you invest to save because once you have made your investment and the business grows the you can start saving your profit.

Investment is very good, it is a way of saving money at the same time making money, thought personally I will advice that as much as it is necessary to invest, one should also save some money incase of emergency.

In the real world it's 'save to invest but, in our world (in the business world) it is the other way round. Why is this so?

Because in the world of business we understand that a business is an investment scheme;one that has to grow, a plant that has to grow; a plant that has to be continually watered and put in the right conditions to grow. So you must invest in your business. Look for opportunities to do so. It does not matter if you go broke today, what matters is the result that it will bring forth tomorrow,You have to invest in knowiedge, resources, advertisement (publicity) etc
Very apt, investing in ones business is very important to the success of the business. Even when you're making money you need to keep investing in it to yield more profit by investing in assets, adverts and manpower or staff.

I agree with you totally you have to invest to save and also save to invest
After Investing in a business you will have profit or income in return which can be saved and also the money that has been saved can also be used to Invest in another business or improve the former business

Investing to save is actually a very good thing to do because whenever you invest you end up having retained earnings or Profits which can be saved for future speculation or expectancy

Invest to save is the next move I’m going to be taking on with my online earnings. I don’t want to spend them so instead just watching them sit there, I’ll invest in a very profitable cryptocurrency.

I really love to invest but in the other hand you have to save first before thinking on how much you need to invest in a bussines,so savings deals vital role in invest when you did not save you can wake up one day and say you will jus starting to invest.

Investing to save is a really good idea but to be perfectly honest it is not the best idea, I think it would be best for people who have the phobia and fear of making big investments or investments generally.

You have the hit nail on the head. Even to business man, being broke is not what we think it is. While the poor people save to be rich, the rich save to invest. That's the sharp difference between rich and the poor.

In the real world it's 'save to invest but, in our world (in the business world) it is the other way round. Why is this so?

Because in the world of business we understand that a business is an investment scheme;one that has to grow, a plant that has to grow; a plant that has to be continually watered and put in the right conditions to grow. So you must invest in your business. Look for opportunities to do so. It does not matter if you go broke today, what matters is the result that it will bring forth tomorrow,You have to invest in knowiedge, resources, advertisement (publicity) etc
A very good advice. I am also of the opinion that it is wise to use investments as a means to save funds. However, it should be an investment with less risk so that it could turn out positive result.

Investment is really good especially if you have a business to run this will really help you to save from the business, so investment really good to get.

I have made a contribution in this post before but let me still add this again. I always advise people to me save money no matter the circumstance because if you invest all your money, you stand a chance of losing your money because investment is a two way stuff.

Invest to save actually depends in how you understand the meaning, to me invest to save mean investing in your business or starting a business in order to save for the future.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

Concerning the topic at hand, Invest to save, I have to say that you have done justice to this topi in that your post, your post is a very enlightening one and i have learnt a great deal from your post if I am being totally honest

I agree with you but it is important to note that one should not just hump into risky conclusions but plan strategically before investing as that might prevent unnecessary loss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds