Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Invest to save

You're perfectly correct, you invest and save as soon as the investment start yielding profit
When you invest your money I believe your saving increases because you will have enough money to feed yourself and you will also have the one to save

Advertisement Placeholder
This is now the trending way of saving. A lot of platforms are offering different way to invest and save. This is not only in the online world. It is what the banks are offering their clients and there are minimum duration of the investment before you can get your savings. It is good for those who have big capital.

The business itself is an investment, quite true, but what of the business owner, is he investing in the right business?
The growth of business sometimes is not on how much one invest on it.

I love this concept of invest to save. It even reminds me of a time when I had some money to save but I didn't exactly want to keep it just there. So I sluggishly purchased some ethereum. A few months later, it had doubled in price. Thinking back, I should have bought more of the coin.

This is a good concept and it's what most newbies should hold as their rod in the journey of business and Investment. One lesson I have learnt in business and Investment again is patience. No Investor or trader can actually make good amount of money from the market without patience
It's when they don't have patience and end up running to take up fast paying schemes which all end up being scams and they tend to lose their investments money. Seriously, if one isn't ready to chill out for his investment to grow over time and then start earning, it's better for him to just save the money than lose it in wrong investments that are scams.

Investment when done properly is savings done with profits in view. Investing your money is the only way legally to double, triple or multiply your saves assuming all things goes well. The risks in investment are not avoidable but can be minimise if you stay by the principles.

Investment when done properly is savings done with profits in view. Investing your money is the only way legally to double, triple or multiply your saves assuming all things goes well. The risks in investment are not avoidable but can be minimise if you stay by the principles.
This is absolutely a fact. Ordinary saving money in your bank account doesn't add anything called profit in your account but rather make sure you lose part of the money saved. But when it's saved, you have the money working for you while it's not attracting any fees.

Yes definitely, we should not save directly but save indirectly. If we save directly it means it will no increase further it will remain still. So we should to invest them by that we can get income as a profit. So we invest in business or anything to get grow.

In the real world it's 'save to invest but, in our world (in the business world) it is the other way round. Why is this so?

Because in the world of business we understand that a business is an investment scheme;one that has to grow, a plant that has to grow; a plant that has to be continually watered and put in the right conditions to grow. So you must invest in your business. Look for opportunities to do so. It does not matter if you go broke today, what matters is the result that it will bring forth tomorrow,You have to invest in knowiedge, resources, advertisement (publicity) etc
If we should talk about savings it I believe it is necessary but one has to invest but one can save . I believe investing should be the first thing to do. When one invest money grows . investment I believe is the key to wealth. Invest is basically for the future purpose, that is why its a lon term thing

To begin with, what is there to invest if one not done some savings before? You can't invest what you never had. So, to invest one must have saved . I will save for as long as I think I should before going ahead to invest
Into this someone hasn't try to even investing or savings before this is the time where can focus on all things in must try something new to earn even in the midst of this pandemic it is also an advantage or learning by implementing the knowledge.

E
In the real world it's 'save to invest but, in our world (in the business world) it is the other way round. Why is this so?

Because in the world of business we understand that a business is an investment scheme;one that has to grow, a plant that has to grow; a plant that has to be continually watered and put in the right conditions to grow. So you must invest in your business. Look for opportunities to do so. It does not matter if you go broke today, what matters is the result that it will bring forth tomorrow,You have to invest in knowiedge, resources, advertisement (publicity) etc
Exactly, you are on point. You will see the Investing of your time and efforts into a business in the long run. It's might seem overwhelming at start but over the years you will enjoy your hard labor.

That's actually true. We living in our world don't take that chance, we keep working all our life to save money and at the end we couldn't really save no matter how hard we try. It's actually right to invest your money and save the profit from it. If we actually want to save money we have to invest first

As for me yes of course we really need to invest to able to save, and we really need to take good care of the business well so as to must for every businessman also fighting competitors is very important issue other many good business

The money that we invest is actually we saving the money I think investment is better than save the money .If we have knowledge and experience about the online business than we can Investment in any business. No doubt investment is very risky idea . But it will be possible that through out investment we can get more money.

Hmm.. Yes we invest to save. We know that putting our capital and time, brain ( because its not only your capital that's your investment) into our business will return to us in folds.

Quote of the day:

Work and pray as been the phrase to encourage people for years! and that be said is true! Always work and pray

This is very true ... when it comes to investing you cannot skimp ... and every penny invested today in the growth and proper functioning of the business will certainly bring benefits and rewards, perhaps not perceivable in the short or medium term, but it will in a long term ... The greater the investment, the greater the profit

I prefer investments to savings any time any day. Savings with our local banks doesn't help us in anyway instead they use it to enrich themselves by investing our funds and making profit. I will strongly advice everyone to start trading Crypto instead of regular savings

Invest to save is very OK.. Though to invest isn't easy but it helps alot to take care of specific necessity that may arise though investment doesn't pay on time but its still very much good to invest to save in life
[automerge]1613163018[/automerge]
Invest to save is very OK.. Though to invest isn't easy but it helps alot to take care of specific necessity that may arise though investment doesn't pay on time but its still very much good to invest to save in life

The words “saving” and “investing” are sometimes used interchangeably, but when it comes right down to it, we should be engaged in both, separately, to secure our financial future...

Concerning the topic you said invest to save, it is really Good to invest to save because anything can happen in future, so when invest to save you will have enough money for any challenges that you will face in future

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds