Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Important things in graphic designing!!

Yes, skills plays a major role more than the degree you're carrying. But the degree is useful indeed during promotions. If you don't have degree and higher cert you won't climb higher when you secure white collar job.

There are many people in my country who do not have degrees, yet they hold high position due to the fact that they have a good experience. Job experience play a crucial role in my country, even more than degree.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many people in my country who do not have degrees, yet they hold high position due to the fact that they have a good experience. Job experience play a crucial role in my country, even more than degree.
You're right, such also happens here in my country. Those who are skilled and creative are earning more than those so-called degree holders.

You're right, such also happens here in my country. Those who are skilled and creative are earning more than those so-called degree holders.

If we really want to stop poverty, we would need to focus on creating job opportunities that pay well for unskilled workers. Not everyone has a degree and not everyone has skills. Unfortunately, unskilled workers are exploited a lot in my country.

Some of the things to learn in graphics design are logo design, flyer design and banners design. If you really know how to do all this you will be sure of making good money from it

If we really want to stop poverty, we would need to focus on creating job opportunities that pay well for unskilled workers. Not everyone has a degree and not everyone has skills. Unfortunately, unskilled workers are exploited a lot in my country.
No matter how the internet world is, the unskilled will always find tasks to do and earn same goes to offline. But when it comes to riches, the skilled and creative minded people becomes richer.

No matter how the internet world is, the unskilled will always find tasks to do and earn same goes to offline. But when it comes to riches, the skilled and creative minded people becomes richer.

Yes, the unskillful people can earn money, but there are not many hopes for people who lack great skills to earn good amount of money. This is what I have observed. Skillful people earn thousands of dollars every month.

Yes, the unskillful people can earn money, but there are not many hopes for people who lack great skills to earn good amount of money. This is what I have observed. Skillful people earn thousands of dollars every month.
That's for sure, unskillful earn minimal amount of money compared to the thousands earned by skilled workers. If we want to earn well skill is needed.

Graphics designing is not a rocket science. If you must succeed in graphics designing and be successful you must be very creative.

That's for sure, unskillful earn minimal amount of money compared to the thousands earned by skilled workers. If we want to earn well skill is needed.

This is why it is always a great idea to create jobs for people who have at least some skills. For example, it will be a great idea to make a website that pay intermediate-level writers to write articles.

This is why it is always a great idea to create jobs for people who have at least some skills. For example, it will be a great idea to make a website that pay intermediate-level writers to write articles.
Their are sites that pay intermediary writers. But the reward is extremely low, I've been on such kind of site before received peanuts from it before bowing out.

Their are sites that pay intermediary writers. But the reward is extremely low, I've been on such kind of site before received peanuts from it before bowing out.

Yes, there are mnay such sites that pay a really low amount of money to their writers. I am sure you are talking about revenue sharing platforms that accept ESL writers, am I right?

If you want to start a reputable career in graphic designing then you should be somebody who knows a lot about colours and how to effectively mix them.

Yes, there are mnay such sites that pay a really low amount of money to their writers. I am sure you are talking about revenue sharing platforms that accept ESL writers, am I right?
Rev-share sites are among the list. Their are sites like copywriting.net, iwriter etc that pays intermediary writers to write for them and offer them minimal rewards.

Rev-share sites are among the list. Their are sites like copywriting.net, iwriter etc that pays intermediary writers to write for them and offer them minimal rewards.

I never heard about copywriting website before. I believe that it might be possible to earn something there. Thanks for sharing it, buddy! i will lok into it and see if it is useful for me. Thanks! :)

Graphic designing is a good field and highly sought after too and fortunately there are platforms where one could learn a thing or two like on YouTube where there are videos to helping

If you want to start a reputable career in graphic designing then you should be somebody who knows a lot about colours and how to effectively mix them.
This is true though, the wrong colours in your graphic design work can make your design look mature or childish. Your colouring also determines the outcome of your design and it is what brings out the beauty.

Am also new to this field. You can learn more from YouTube videos, Udemy and a lot more. There are so many apps on play store that can be very helpful too. And you should research to know the current need of your prospective costumers.

I never heard about copywriting website before. I believe that it might be possible to earn something there. Thanks for sharing it, buddy! i will lok into it and see if it is useful for me. Thanks! :)
That's good you can try them and see how it works to see if earnings will also come for via the site. I've tried it before but their rules for writing waned me off.

there ate many important things in graphic designing ,that you need to learn ,and also you need be practicing how to draw lines ,color,etc and also there are some apps that help in graphic designing ,these apps includes ,logo pit,sketch book etc

Graphic designing is a good field and highly sought after too and fortunately there are platforms where one could learn a thing or two like on YouTube where there are videos to helping

I am sure that Graphic designing can also help you to create Youtube videos because making Youtube videos require you to have some great editing and designing skills. However, this actually depends on the level of interest you have in this field. I am not at all interested in graphic designing because I prefer writing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds