Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Important things in graphic designing!!

Work on your creativity, as a graphic designer, your creativity matters alot. What would sperate your work from others is how creative you can be.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have to know your way with colours a whole lot. In fact, that's the whole essence of graphic design - to able to mix a number of colors and present them as something unique.
You might also have to learn animations, style designs, appealing fonts

You could really invest your time in to studying and learning the graphic design and I assure you that with time you will become an expert in it

That's pretty good thing you wish for yourself, I believe with the enormous passion you drive for graphics design you gonna succeed with it. You can try Photoshop site, as a member here directed me to. You can start your designs there in more scintillating fashion.

Learning graphic designing is also a good skill. I think when you complete your course, you may get a job at any workshop where they seek graphic designers or you may get a job at any firm.

Graphic designing is one of the online skill that's well sought for and it is very demanding nowadays. There has been a time I wanted to learn this skill online but I didn't have much time. much

Learning graphic designing is also a good skill. I think when you complete your course, you may get a job at any workshop where they seek graphic designers or you may get a job at any firm.
If you do offline graphics design you can get employment from companies that is in love with your job. But you can get hired by organisations that needs services of graphics designer.

You don't have to think deeply because you can always get the templates to work with online or from these apps. But you need to be creative. All freelancing works need creativity. You will understand some concept of colour, topography, texture, and the likes.

You will go far when it comes to graphic design if you are creative. you must be willing to learn and learn faster because graphic design entails a lot of technical things.

I'm not an expert graphic designer, I do design some graphics on my own. Designing magnificent design attracts the attention.

If you do offline graphics design you can get employment from companies that is in love with your job. But you can get hired by organisations that needs services of graphics designer.

If we work hard and learn skills like graphic designing then our skills might help us to earn money during difficult times. I am a kind of person who is not that much qualified. I just hold a bachelors degree, but I know that my skills would help me to earn money and they are much beneficial to me than my degree.

If we work hard and learn skills like graphic designing then our skills might help us to earn money during difficult times. I am a kind of person who is not that much qualified. I just hold a bachelors degree, but I know that my skills would help me to earn money and they are much beneficial to me than my degree.
You spoke well dear. Holding your bachelor's degree and combining it with skill will put you in the frame of making money even during hard time.

You spoke well dear. Holding your bachelor's degree and combining it with skill will put you in the frame of making money even during hard time.

I believe that my degree is just a degree and a piece of paer. It has never been useful to me. According to me, skills play a major role when it comes to earning money.

You can start by using paint programming application software in your computer application software then before going to Corel draw and Photoshop to help you gain good knowledge.

I believe that my degree is just a degree and a piece of paer. It has never been useful to me. According to me, skills play a major role when it comes to earning money.
Anyone relying on just their degree to pay them or as a means of living is in for a rude awakening, there are no jobs out there so you need your skills as well to back you up

Anyone relying on just their degree to pay them or as a means of living is in for a rude awakening, there are no jobs out there so you need your skills as well to back you up

Yes, this is a harsh reality. There are many people in my city who hold great degrees but they are struggling to get work just because they do not have experience or skills. In some cases, skillful people are making more money than educated people in my city.

Yes, this is a harsh reality. There are many people in my city who hold great degrees but they are struggling to get work just because they do not have experience or skills. In some cases, skillful people are making more money than educated people in my city.
Like a coach once said during a seminar, he said the richest people out there today are not the ones working in an office with their degree but are the ones doing one form of business or the other

Write your reply...important things in graphics designing well there are many important things that one needs to know before being a graphic designer first of all you need to know about it and how it works

Because it may be utilized to divide or organize information, space is an important component of any effective graphic design. Use it to give the eye a break, establish significance, and guide the eye to the destination you want it to go.

Like a coach once said during a seminar, he said the richest people out there today are not the ones working in an office with their degree but are the ones doing one form of business or the other

Yes, I do agree. A person who is working for money for someone else may never actually become successful until orunless he takes risk and start conducting his own business. This is why I am focusing A LOT on saving as much money as possible to start a business.

Yes, skills plays a major role more than the degree you're carrying. But the degree is useful indeed during promotions. If you don't have degree and higher cert you won't climb higher when you secure white collar job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds