Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Important things in graphic designing!!

I am glad that you like to learn graphic designing also, to answer your question actually you should know first on how to use an advanced photo editing application just like Photoshop. I have seen the interface of it and I can say that is is very complicated to use. Probably you will spend a month to study Photoshop.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am pretty new to this field but I love to try new things so I wanna give this work a try for my experience and interest.I know there are some members related to this field on this platform which will guide me in simple and best way.

Want to know which main things or points are important to learn in graphic designing?
In graphic designing we should have to make our mind creative means don't need to copy paste when you are starting in your beginning level but you have to take different ideas but make your own design and time is very important to give that feild and GFX mentor is very good channel on utube which gives you a lot of knowledge about graphic design ing

Graphic design requires someone to be idealistic and reasonable. The ability to think and create something imaginative, also the ability to identity and mix colours. As graphic designer you should be able to see!a!simple picture and bring out a!creative art from it. A graphic designer has a creative and imaginative intuition and can interpret every logical aspect of life. In graphic designing, ability to manipulate colours and shapes is very important.

I am completely aware of the fact that graphic designing is not as easy as drinking the glass of water. You just cannot begin designing without learning the basics and you cannot succeed till the time you practice with professionals. No matter what you are designing a logo, or some event announcement, a social channel banner or email newsletter, you should start by learning the basics of graphic designing.

I believe you feel very strongly that you will achieve your ambition of becoming an entrepreneur, my hope is that finally you come to realize your dream by offering a quality product for the public. You should try using Photoshop.com, as told to you by one of the group members. If you finish your projects there, they will be more beautifully done.

Graphic design tool is an important tool that enhances how we communicate with other people, and the important things in graphic designs are the line , colour , texture , shape, value and the space.

Line: Lines, in visual computerization, can be utilized for a wide scope of purposes: focusing on a word or expression, associating content, making examples and then some.

Shading: Color is utilized to produce feelings, characterize significance, make visual intrigue and bind together marking.

Surface.

Size.

Shape

Space.

Worth.

Concerning importance things in graphics design. Well, it is good that you have a drive and interest in it. Graphics designs are used to pass information or to communicate a particular message to it viewer which the use of text,shapes, color etc. You need to have some basic knowledge about graphics designs and what it entails. Constant practice will help you alot

I am a self taught graphic designer too, I started learning from YouTube, watched a lot of videos concerning graphic designs, then proceeded to watch videos about how to operate some of the popular softwares for graphic design. Try YouTube, then download apps on your phone and work on it yourself. Apps like canva and Adobe photoshop etc.

I am a self taught graphic designer too, I started learning from YouTube, watched a lot of videos concerning graphic designs, then proceeded to watch videos about how to operate some of the popular softwares for graphic design. Try YouTube, then download apps on your phone and work on it yourself.

Line: For a broad variety of purposes, lines may be used in graphic design: highlighting a word or expression, linking material, creating patterns and more.
Color: Color is used to create feelings, to identify meaning, to generate visual attention and to unify branding. ...
Texture: ...Texture:
The size: ...
The shape: ...
SPACE: ...
The Value:

Line: Lines, in visual depiction, can be utilized for a wide scope of purposes: focusing on a word or expression, associating content, making examples and that's just the beginning.
Shading: Color is utilized to produce feelings, characterize significance, make visual intrigue and bring together marking

Firstly, you have to be consistent in designing of graphics, you have to keep learning and practing new things, know about the logic and keep on doing it, because it fade once you start leaving it.

To be a great graphic designer, basics things you need to focus on and learn are : Spacing- to make your designs neat, balance and alignment, proper use of lines and shape, Color- it drives engagement to your design

For graphic designing layout design principiles are the main thing. For instance applying visual progression, the standard of thirds and adjust your plan inside a grid.

In any case, composing these clarification, driven me to the end that interestingly, the end result should address the issues of the customer or crowd. It doesn't make any difference whether you applied these standards to any of your picked field, however neglected to take care of the issue.

The Elements of Good Graphic Design are the components or parts of a work of art or design. More simply put, they are the ingredients of art. Take one part color, a pinch of texture, and a whole lot of shape and the result will be some well designed graphic design.

You need to look at as many designs as possible. This would teach your brain the ability to form ideas on it own when it becomes necessary. You could use YouTube or other platform for this. Then there's the need to be creative with your designs and always giving sharpness to your designs.
There are alot of things that are important in graphic designing. First of all the requirements of client should be taken in to account that what they want send them your samples so that they can guide you about his her concerns. Secondly the time period of service so that both of client and service provider will be satisfied with the work and the product.

You just need to keep learning, constant practicing, trying out new designs, just have to be very keen on learning and sharpening your knowledge on graphics designing.
Learning never stopped every day we do learn new things in graphic design that can help us in our fields of endeavors.there are different types of graphic design which one need to learn in other to get the required skill either to work in freelancing e-commerce website. Etc

It would depend on which field you are studying or practicing.For graphic design layout design principles are the most important thing. the most important thing is that the final product should meet the needs of the client or audience.
[automerge]1612614303[/automerge]
It would depend on which field you are studying or practicing.For graphic design layout design principles are the most important thing. the most important thing is that the final product should meet the needs of the client or audience.

Graphics design is the process of using your sense of creativities to design what u think abstract and make it reality. And its also the way by which you use your colour, texture lines in the right places.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds