Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Important things in graphic designing!!

Graphic design is an important tool that enhances how you communicate with other people. It serves to convey your ideas in a way that is not only effective, but also beautiful.Most professional graphic designers have a foundation degree, HND or degree in graphic design or other art and design-based subject. You will also need a working knowledge of desktop design software, such as Illustrator, InDesign or QuarkXPress, and image-editing packages such as Photoshop.

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to look at as many designs as possible. This would teach your brain the ability to form ideas on it own when it becomes necessary. You could use YouTube or other platform for this. Then there's the need to be creative with your designs and always giving sharpness to your designs.

I am pretty new to this field but I love to try new things so I wanna give this work a try for my experience and interest.I know there are some members related to this field on this platform which will guide me in simple and best way.

Want to know which main things or points are important to learn in graphic designing?
I would say learning process never ends. But it depends upon you that what do you want to learn. Skills are the basic need in graphic designing, means Expertise of Making or creating those designs which can attract people towards them, is not an easy task. But nothing is Impossible too. You should learn how to use tools and how to create an effective designs using them.

You just need to keep learning, constant practicing, trying out new designs, just have to be very keen on learning and sharpening your knowledge on graphics.

It would depend on which field you are studying or practicing. For graphic design layout design principles are the most important thing. For example applying visual hierarchy, the rule of thirds and align your design within a grid. Also there are a number of tools that come in handy for a graphic designer, for example, the primitive ones like sketch pads, which required just a pencil to put the ideas on a paper and now there are better ways using advanced tools in computers, tablets and even phones that are full of apps with hundreds of tools that produce magical results with even autographical features that don’t require the amount of hard work that was once required in the field.

That's pretty good thing you wish for yourself, I believe with the enormous passion you drive for graphics design you gonna succeed with it. You can try Photoshop site, as a member here directed me to. You can start your designs there in more scintillating fashion.

Important of graphic design is they are tool that enhances how you communicate with other people. It serves to convey your ideas in a way that is not only effective, but also beautiful.: Colour is used to generate emotions.

Have you ever completed a design and felt that I could easily design it? But, when the time comes, your design actions are not completed until the original version.

Don't despair, most amateur designers have experienced this. Professional designers are well-trained in the basics and roll up their sleeves to give their work a professional touch. In this visual field of digital media technology, it is much easier to design but they do not look professional and homely.

Digital typography. If you're working as a graphic designer, you should already know the fundamentals of typography; if not, get started with our refresher, Typography rules and terms every designer must know. ...
Software skills. ...
Image editing. ...
Photography. ...
UX design. ...
Coding. ...
Print design. ...
Problem-solving.

I believe with the enormous passion you drive for graphics design you gonna succeed with it. You can try Photoshop site, as a member here directedme to. You can start your designs there in more scintillating fashion.

• Line: Lines, in graphic design, can be used for a wide range of purposes: stressing a word or phrase, connecting content, creating patterns and more.
  • Colour: Colour is used to generate emotions, define importance, create visual interest and unify branding. ...
  • Texture: ...
  • Size: ...
  • Shape: ...
  • Space: ...
  • Value:

You can learn graphic design by yourself or through a mentor. It would be better if someone taught you but if you want to learn by yourself, udemy and canva.com are great places to learn the skill.

If you want to learn graphics designing the first thing to get started with is to get good personal computer with high end RAM. That is you must have a personal e that can carry good software and run effectively. After that you can now then learn different colours and graphics tools on how to be creative in the Field

I'm also proposing graphic design, but I've learnt from my mentor that the most important thing is to be able to read your clients mind in order to satisfy them. This will enhance your creativity and give a wonderful results.

As a graphic designer, somethings need to be put into consideration while designing. You as a creative designer should have a unique or distinct style different from other designer. Your uniqueness only make you stand out in the industry. You should have your own style of working. Am a good example, am a graphic designer, I do have my special ways of making my design looks different. Colour combination, font, shapes and picture that portray a meaningful interpretation to the audience.

Important things in graphic designing​

Line: Lines, in graphic design, can be used for a wide range of purposes: stressing a word or phrase, connecting content, creating patterns and more.
Colour: Colour is used to generate emotions, define importance, create visual interest and unify branding.
I am a self taught graphic designer too, I started learning from YouTube, watched a lot of videos concerning graphic designs, then proceeded to watch videos about how to operate some of the popular softwares for graphic design. Try YouTube, then download apps on your phone and work on it yourself. Apps like canva and Adobe photoshop etc.

If you learn it From beginning and you aquire a little knowledge about how to use the graphics design tools, you can develop your self and expert on it by keep practicalize it in time to time, the more you are working on is the more you will be getting more experience on it. Therefore, practical's making perfect.

I will suggest you get a tutor on that as that will fast track your learning process but if you can't afford one you can get some free design courses on udemy or better still stick to YouTube videos but note that the later will take quite a time to master. The only advice I can give is that don't stop practicing.

I can go on and on to mention important things to take note of in designing but first let me start with the most important of all...
Knowledge is the most important thing we have. A tool doesn't make you a better designer. Knowledge and understanding of design does.
After knowledge comes...
Message (what the design means, what can people decode from it, what is the hidden message you're trying to pass out to people.)
Hierarchy (determining what's most important in your design)
Placement/Spacing/Alignment (where/how you put things)
Color (how well can your color blend to give a perfect design)
Typography (use of letterforms and fonts.

They are also things you have to keep at the back of your mind or that you have to know when designing one you have to know how to blend or mix color different color portray different things likewise different shapes and also font also you have to be able to play around with fonts

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds