Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Important things in graphic designing!!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
I am pretty new to this field but I love to try new things so I wanna give this work a try for my experience and interest.I know there are some members related to this field on this platform which will guide me in simple and best way.

Want to know which main things or points are important to learn in graphic designing?

Advertisement Placeholder
You just need to keep learning, constant practicing, trying out new designs, just have to be very keen on learning and sharpening your knowledge on graphics designing.

Last edited:
You just need to keep learning, consyay practicing, trying out new designs, just have to be very keen on learning and sharpening your knowledge on graphics designing.
Many thanks for suggestion but also mentioned in the post o am new to this field ,even don't know the starting of this . Where can I get information and guidance related to this field?

Many thanks for suggestion but also mentioned in the post o am new to this field ,even don't know the starting of this . Where can I get information and guidance related to this field?
you can learn greatly from YouTube, check it out

That's pretty good thing you wish for yourself, I believe with the enormous passion you drive for graphics design you gonna succeed with it. You can try Photoshop site, as a member here directed me to. You can start your designs there in more scintillating fashion.

you can learn everything if you make a good plan for that;

I suggest you to learn from the online courses (Coursera, Udemy, youtube) and there you will be able to grow your skills.

You have to be creative, that is the most important. Start challenging your creative ability. It is not easy to say that one is creative or not. However, if you have been using some graphic tools in the past, you might be able to tell weather you are good at what you want to do or not.

Graphics designing has much wide scope and having major role in our daily life. There are some thing new for its tools and setting with respect to the needs and requirements of hour. If you want to learn them then you can choose any online platform.

1.Line: Lines, in graphic design , can be used for a wide range of purposes: stressing a word or phrase, connecting content, creating patterns and more.
2.Colour: Colour is used to generate emotions, define important , create visual interest and unify branding.
3.Texture
4.Size
5.Shape
6.Space
7.Value

My cousin did master in IT,and she says a man learns more from YouTube tha from university. Find a good designer on youtube and follow his steps to become a good designer. There are master minded designers available on youtube.

Important of graphic design is they are tool that enhances how you communicate with other people. It serves to convey your ideas in a way that is not only effective, but also beautiful.: Colour is used to generate emotions.

I am pretty new to this field but I love to try new things so I wanna give this work a try for my experience and interest.I know there are some members related to this field on this platform which will guide me in simple and best way.

Want to know which main things or points are important to learn in graphic designing?
Everything made by humankind has involved some level of design decisions. Look around. Computers, desks, chairs, coffee mugs, sweaters, shoes. Everything has been touched by a designer who made decisions about the visual and physical nature of that product based on its intended use and desired visual style.
Whether you are developing the latest tech gadget, making laser cut jewelry or designing 3D printed homewares, you too will be making tons of design decisions. Consumers want their purchases to look good and work well, so it is crucial for designers and engineers to have a strong understanding of graphic design basics when approaching their work. It is the designer’s job to weigh form against function when creating beautiful and usable products.

I am not a good graphic designer but I think practice is more important in this field. As it is said " practice make a man perfect". And also observation is very important. Graphic designing is a good way for online earning.

When it comes to graphics design, you do not need a lot of technicality, all you need is some level of creativity to enable you create the best designs, there are softwares whose basics you need to understand while laying hands on them, examples include Sketchbook, Adobe Comp, Adobe Photoshop Sketch ,ArtFlow, Adobe Capture CC, Tayasui Sketches Lite. You can try Photoshop Mix as well.

Graphics designing is a very enjoyable thing to do the moment you know it. Things I will suggest you to know is u must have this color matching I.e u must be able to match colors and must be very creative. It is your creativity that will help u most in designing

The important thing in graphic designing is our creativity if we have a creative mind and we can think about contrast of different colors we can make a good painting and a good project in any graphic designing software but if we are copying others work we cannot make a unique project.

First of all, before you step into graphic designing, you have to learn its skills with best way, and to learn this, you have to watch videos from YouTube, many channels practice it on adobe illustrator software.

you can learn everything if you make a good plan for that;

I suggest you to learn from the online courses (Coursera, Udemy, youtube) and there you will be able to grow your skills.

Yes before starting your career as a graphic designer you must learn from youtube videos that what is currently the demand of clients and how a single image can be potrayed differently using different effects and designs. So you should definitely scroll down stuff regarding graphic designing before starting it properly.

I am a self taught graphic designer too, I started learning from YouTube, watched a lot of videos concerning graphic designs, then proceeded to watch videos about how to operate some of the popular softwares for graphic design. Try YouTube, then download apps on your phone and work on it yourself. Apps like canva and Adobe photoshop etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds