Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're struggling to find work create your own.

You are pretty correct there my friend. It also requires a lot of hard work to get to that level. It might seem flashy but there is a lot of work to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely, the surest way or means to financial freedom is to create your own job instead of waiting to be employed and paid by another person.

I think is good to start your owner business if actually you have the capital, that is why is very good to learn a skill so that it will help you in future.
You have said it all, but the youths of this days do not want to learn skills, they just want to go to school, meanwhile there is no job in town.

Sincerely it is easily said than done,but when situation remain as human we will need to settle the stomach,so the only way forward is to engage in legit things that will generate money

If everyone will have the mentality of starting their own businesses, then I think there will be a lot of jobs and the economy of such country will be boosted.

It might not be that easy as you said but here in my country, that's the best idea to give to the upcoming generation as white collar jobs and employment opportunity isn't forthcoming. But if one has an excellent business idea, it's good to strive towards achieving it

Yes of course. Always try to create one. There's definitely no work out there. You should be able to think outside the box. If they ain't offering you job, try to create a chain that works do everyone

You are very correct. It is advisable for one to create job for oneself in a situation where one cannot find job. And there are so many online opportunities these days compared to before but it is rather unfortunate that some people don't still take advantage of this but rather they are still complaining of not having something to do. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

As it stands now , people are less concerned with working for people because there is Little or nothing to gain from it due to the poor payment

There are many people that could not find work and use that opportunity to start their own business and became very successful on it.

It's so easy for you to say start your own,you're forgetting that there are people who are more utilised when they work in a group

Honestly that's the real truth, I never was exposed to the online space on time, right now am.
If I was.. am sure I would have done more than I already am.

On twitter today I saw a kid of 16, claims she makes $46k selling stuffs on her Instagram page.

So I checked it out, like anyone else would do and well it seemed legit.
Am just like a year and half older than her right now.

But well I guess I wasn't exposed like she was. Am really happy for her and it motivates me alot, I mean lots of teens this days complain of not having enough money when opportunity
Its tough but comparing yourself to others will bring you down. I know, I've been there.

Business is not for everyone, so also is working for someone else. Depending on your upbringing, the amount of capital available to you initially, the environment and many other things. These come into place in determining whether one succeeds in business or not.

Honestly that's the real truth, I never was exposed to the online space on time, right now am.

On twitter today I saw a kid of 16, claims she makes $46k selling stuffs on her Instagram page.

But well I guess I wasn't exposed like she was. Am really happy for her and it motivates me alot, I mean lots of teens this days complain of not having enough money when opportunity
I am also happy for the little girl that makes that much online by selling stuff, but mind you I would like to know what kind of things she sells online Maybe or probably I would be able to sell as much as well.

It's so easy for you to say start your own,you're forgetting that there are people who are more utilised when they work in a group
I understand you that there are a lot of people that can't start a business on their own except they join hands together with other people , meaning they can only afford a joint business.

There are many people that could not find work and use that opportunity to start their own business and became very successful on it.
Well said, instead of waiting for an office work that you might not get, learn a skill or two and try it out, never can tell, it could be the next big thing. The internet has made it alot easier, as there are so many online jobs you can actually do to make money. The generation we are in now is a one whereby out smart phones should make money for us.

In order to create your own, you still need a talent or skill, an audience or people to show interest in what you're offering, as well as a presence online. You can go and create whatever you want, but there's more to it than that.

In order to create your own, you still need a talent or skill, an audience or people to show interest in what you're offering, as well as a presence online. You can go and create whatever you want, but there's more to it than that.
You realky need to have a talent or a business skill to start your own business because you can't just venture into a business without knowing anything about what it entails.

It is easier said than done. In order to become self employed you need to be exceptionally talented, your idea needs to be very noble, you must be doing everything in the right way and for a lot of people this does not happen. I started my first business when I was still in college, sadly my business failed. If I was exceptionally talented and if I succeed I would have become an example. LOL
The thing is that it's not everybody that has the financial capability to start up their own organisation as a result of the fact that there are no jobs no financial assets for that kind of enterpreneurship.

Creating job for yourself is one sure thing to do if you find it difficult to get any. But in order to achieve this you have to acquire skills and become expert in it or rather learn trading or engage in online business

I hate it when people say this as if it's this simple or easy. It's not my brother because a person is earning from the internet doesn't mean it may work for u

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds