Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're struggling to find work create your own.

it is even better to source for partnership with someone that has a business already, just offer to help them and they will be glad to share part of their earnings with you, you can partner with 3 businesses and earn a decent income for yourself, you don't always have to work at a job

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of successful business people actually did that because they were rejected. There are a lot of business ideas you can implement if you're struggling to find a job.

When people say to create your own work when it comes to things like work and not being able to find any, it can make it sound like it's an easy task and something that can easily be done without issue. What people then don't realize is that you need the skills to be able to complete certain work and that if its something that you would need hiring for, unless they were happy with your work, it would not be easy for you to get the work. Granted, if you are struggling to find a job and you have the skills to offer a service that will do well, go for it.

A lot of successful business people actually did that because they were rejected. There are a lot of business ideas you can implement if you're struggling to find a job.
Even if you asked 100 percent of people if they are willing to start up a business , all of them will said yes because business is something that so many people are willing to start .
Establishing of jobs requires money and it's not something that can easily be done when the required money is not available. That is the reason why so many people are looking for short-term employment they can use to raise money to start up what they are interested.

There are many people who usually struggle to find work because the economy is so poor that they have no option at all. This is also a big reason why many people have to settle for a job that does not pay good amount of money.

Even if you asked 100 percent of people if they are willing to start up a business , all of them will said yes because business is something that so many people are willing to start .
Establishing of jobs requires money and it's not something that can easily be done when the required money is not available. That is the reason why so many people are looking for short-term employment they can use to raise money to start up what they are interested.
I don't think it is everyone who is interested in starting a job. I have come across someone before who said that he is not interested in starting his own business.

I don't think it is everyone who is interested in starting a job. I have come across someone before who said that he is not interested in starting his own business.
Yes there are maybe some people like that does not mean that business is not good. Probably they have reasons why they are not starting up their own business at that period of time.

"Creating your own job" means creating your business. The fact of the matter is that not all the people have sufficient amount of capital to start business all the time.

"Creating your own job" means creating your business. The fact of the matter is that not all the people have sufficient amount of capital to start business all the time.
Yes, not everyone have interest in creating your own business I can stay dead. Some people also do not have the necessary capital to create their own business. Running a business actually comes with challenges.

Yes, not everyone have interest in creating your own business I can stay dead. Some people also do not have the necessary capital to create their own business. Running a business actually comes with challenges.

Unfortunately some people lack the mindset to have their own business which is why they will always be comfortable with working for other people and depend on the salary that they are being paid for their job.

Unfortunately some people lack the mindset to have their own business which is why they will always be comfortable with working for other people and depend on the salary that they are being paid for their job.

I think that there are many people who are suffering and they are having a harder time getting jobs due to poor economical conditions in many countries. They are struggling hard. They do not even have enough money to start their own business.

That's how everyone kept shouting till when they finished school and didn't find jobs. They had to hear that line from financial institutions that they don't finance startups. Raising capital to start a business is no mean feat. But one must strive.

Probably, the simple truth is that not everyone can be able to manage a business. Some people are not emotionally intelligent to run a business successfully on their own.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds