Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're struggling to find work create your own.

These things are easier said than done though in practice. These persons needing to create this work or anything for themselves will first of all need to come to the decision that they must change the narrative of things in their life at the moment

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right. So sad that your business failed. Indeed you could have been our example if you have succeeded. As for me as I am also struggling to find work, I will choose cryptocurrency trading. Its because I can buy and sell cryptocurrency coins anytime and anywhere.
This is a very wise decision to make when one is struggling to get work and he or she is not getting a better job to do she should look for a way to create employment for himself by starting his own business.

Becoming self employed is very difficult. You cannot even 10 percent of what you actually need. I am saying his from my personal experience. I hve tried working online as well as offline.

Becoming self employed is very difficult. You cannot even 10 percent of what you actually need. I am saying his from my personal experience. I hve tried working online as well as offline.
This is a good idea which every unemployed individual must develop on, if you are looking for a job create your own job with this you become an employer of labour.

These things are easier said than done though in practice. These persons needing to create this work or anything for themselves will first of all need to come to the decision that they must change the narrative of things in their life at the moment
Its as simple as that... But its easier said than done.. creating my item work requires skills reputations and consistency.. Its an hard work.

This is a good idea which every unemployed individual must develop on, if you are looking for a job create your own job with this you become an employer of labour.
Yes that is true there is no point staying idle if you dont have a job its better for you to create one yourself becoming self employ is one of the best where you open your business,there are so many business which we can do sometime you can chose to work online as for me majority of my work are online and I have a business online as a blogger as well

Yes that is true there is no point staying idle if you dont have a job its better for you to create one yourself becoming self employ is one of the best where you open your business,there are so many business which we can do sometime you can chose to work online as for me majority of my work are online and I have a business online as a blogger as well
If you are waiting for a job out there then be prepared to wait for long as there are no jobs, like in my country it is very hard to get a good paying job. It's best to just find a skill and learn to support yourselves.

If you are waiting for a job out there then be prepared to wait for long as there are no jobs, like in my country it is very hard to get a good paying job. It's best to just find a skill and learn to support yourselves.
This is a good idea if you are looking for a job and you're not getting joy if you create your own being an entrepreneur how your phone business makes you a boss and it is more profitable.

This is a good idea if you are looking for a job and you're not getting joy if you create your own being an entrepreneur how your phone business makes you a boss and it is more profitable.
Very true, no matter how small you think the skill might be or insignificant. It is better than does who have Notting. As long as it earns you something you are good to go and you can always improve on it.

Very true, no matter how small you think the skill might be or insignificant. It is better than does who have Notting. As long as it earns you something you are good to go and you can always improve on it.
To me I do not consider it as the best advice because even if you are to create your own employment you will still need to work in one way or the other to raise the required money.

You are right. It's easier said than done. By dreaming that I have my own business is possible but to make it in the practical is hard. It's because how can you have a business of your own if you don't have the capital in the first place.

Lolz, exactly because I believe it is not easy for people to just start up a business just like that, atleast you understand that is not easier as they said, that's what I also observed.

It is even more tough when one has a government that doesn't show much concern to the improvement of how people make ends meet for themselves in that country

To me I do not consider it as the best advice because even if you are to create your own employment you will still need to work in one way or the other to raise the required money.
True it is not the best of ideas, but with the kind of society and economy we are in, many of us do not have a choice. And thank God for the internet right now where there are many free forums you can earning and save up. Like my self personally, I have been looking for a job but could not find one. Then I started working online in a free site, I was writing articles, the earnings I got there was what I invested in crypto, and I also used some of the earnings to register my self in learning graphic designing., Though still learning but I am hoping to start my own graphic design brand by year ending. And I am still working on forums to earn and save up for other investment as well.

It is easier said than done. In order to become self employed you need to be exceptionally talented, your idea needs to be very noble, you must be doing everything in the right way and for a lot of people this does not happen. I started my first business when I was still in college, sadly my business failed. If I was exceptionally talented and if I succeed I would have become an example. LOL
That is true, it easier said than done, creating employment for yourself takes a whole lot of determination, know how and a patience, as the challenges you would face to create work for yourself is really much.

Not everyone is as privileged as some persons are that are having the lauxry of having funds made available to them at their beck and call. People are really finding it hard to get loans toneven be qualified to get the capital for their businesses

this is definitely a very good advice because a lot of people have taken this part in the past and became very successful businessmen.

I am sure that almost everybody you need on the streets today we want to create their own businesses or job opportunities but they have got the Patience to do today

True it is not the best of ideas, but with the kind of society and economy we are in, many of us do not have a choice. And thank God for the internet right now where there are many free forums you can earning and save up. Like my self personally, I have been looking for a job but could not find one. Then I started working online in a free site, I was writing articles, the earnings I got there was what I invested in crypto, and I also used some of the earnings to register my self in learning graphic designing., Though still learning but I am hoping to start my own graphic design brand by year ending. And I am still working on forums to earn and save up for other investment as well.
Well you are using the power of internet to make some money for what you are interested to do, it's nice and that is what I will be concentrating on, but there are some people that do not like doing Internet business like most of my friends.how do they start ?

Well you are using the power of internet to make some money for what you are interested to do, it's nice and that is what I will be concentrating on, but there are some people that do not like doing Internet business like most of my friends.how do they start ?
I can understand their fears as to trying out internet business, the rate people has been scammed with most of these internet business is really high. For such persons you could first introduced them to these free earning sites like forums. At least they don't have to invest capital to earn. If they can experience this am pretty sure from there most might find interest in doing online jobs

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds