Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're struggling to find work create your own.

You can create one as far as you are able to get some basic capital, I will not advise loans at all. If you have a solid business idea then do you market analysis, plans and proceed.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yea , people are helping themselves now days but what happens when you don't even know where to start from , no capital , just nothing

Majority of the graduates out there just feel entitled to a government or high paying job after school instead of focusing more on what they can do

That is the zeal we sometimes have if we don't have the dream job we desire. Create your job, be your boss. It is not easy as it seems. The road to financial freedom is always rough. I was not exposed to many things online.

I already have the mindset of creating my own business because I don't think any job will give me the freedom that my own business will give me.

Yeah good ideal but most of the times if not all the time, funds are needed for a start up no matter how small it seems, if online data are used for things like that.

You can't just stay and be waiting to get a wilhit collar job before you can start your own life of your dream you know. At some point, you will have to come up with something to get yourself started somewhere. It can be just about anything. So long as you know something about it

Write your reply...creating your job online is not problem the problem is that the issue of money that is the big problem.

There is no bad side of a coin, the both sides are good. Working for someone isn't a bad idea, infact you get to earn a living while learning. Same goes with being self employed, both are fulfilling and inspiring. If l look for a job and l see, l will gladly work. If everyone becomes self employed, you will not see workers to work for you. Don't discourage those worker for someone, most online job is based on commission where you get to work for someone else, you can't escape it.

This is the right thing to do. The economy of my country isn't doing well also the government ain't doing a thing to make things better. So the best thing to do is to create a circle that will work for everybody.

Yea , people are helping themselves now days but what happens when you don't even know where to start from , no capital , just nothing
I am also thinking of what you said about the capital. That is the usual issue when someone would think of starting up a business. You may be well-versed with the operation and you have the skills for promoting the business. But if you do not have the capital then you are facing a wall.

Lolz, exactly because I believe it is not easy for people to just start up a business just like that, atleast you understand that is not easier as they said, that's what I also observed.
You are correct. Starting a new business is not a very very easy thing to do. It's easier said than done. You have to consider making a business plan and budgeting for a new startup business.

yes that's very very true if you are srugling to find a work create your own ,you can also create yours in the correct way and manner you want it to be ,and employ a good workers who will best fit your work

You are correct. Starting a new business is not a very very easy thing to do. It's easier said than done. You have to consider making a business plan and budgeting for a new startup business.
Sometimes if it was so easy a lot of people could have not fell in most of the business they have done, but sometimes lack of experience and improper planning in business can lead to business failure.

I already have the mindset of creating my own business because I don't think any job will give me the freedom that my own business will give me.
I am also creating such a mindset more and more. First it is so hard to find a job, then when and if you find one, you feel so exploited. Having your own business helps solve both problems.

Everyone knows this but creating work that's starting a business is not always easy as there are things that would be needed capital being the most important and not usually small too so

In this time and age, there are a lot of opportunities, and if you don't have the knowledge you can learn new skills online. The how to videos on YouTube can teach you a lot if you're ready to learn.

Honestly that's the real truth, I never was exposed to the online space on time, right now am.
If I was.. am sure I would have done more than I already am.

On twitter today I saw a kid of 16, claims she makes $46k selling stuffs on her Instagram page.

So I checked it out, like anyone else would do and well it seemed legit.
Am just like a year and half older than her right now.

But well I guess I wasn't exposed like she was. Am really happy for her and it motivates me alot, I mean lots of teens this days complain of not having enough money when opportunity
People are making it big on social media platforms these days, those who I will say are lucky because they discovered the benefits of social media and how to make money there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds