Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you don't well treated as as customer,will you patronize the business again?

Nobody likes being treated or seen to be like a fool. If I were treated in a bad way or illtreated at all by any business I once patronize, I will never patronize it again

Advertisement Placeholder
Return customers are the lifeblood of every enterprise, and thanks to social media, they can act as online ambassadors for your company. A loyal customer not only pays for your goods and services, but also spreads the word about you.

I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
If I am not well treated as a customer, I will find it difficult to keep patronizing that business if there is another company offering the same service or product.

If I am not treated well in a particular store or shop I want to buy something from, the best I'll do is quietly walk away and never come back there

I am not going to patronise the business again because the way at which the employee take care of my service might make me shop

Well I could try again and give them the benefit of doubt but if it happens another time I might not patronize suck business again because if you can't respect me why take my money then

Customers patronage is the sole of every business,infact it's the reason why every business is still running.And we normally go back to patronise who has actually treated us well,in care and the manner of service delivery.

As human we are different in the way and manner we all respond to or react to a certain siyuation and circumstance. I will not go back to that shop sonthat the owner will.kmow that they have bad customer service

I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
Whenever I'm treated wrongly by a business, I try my possible best in avoiding the business in future. I believe businesses must have good customer relation.

It depends on how much I like what a business is selling, for instance if I can't get it anywhere else or maybe whether the poor service was just a one off. I got rid of a broadband provider because of terrible service and I don 't regret that because I have a better one now. I certainly wasn't getting what I paid for with the old one.

patronage is the free choice of the consumer to a particular company as a consumer if I am not treated well I change to another for I believe it is also a factor of growing business.

Definitely not, I would never want to go back to a shop where I was not treated well again for anything I need. I would assume I will be treated that way everytime I come there.

Making money is not easy. There is no way you will expect me to suffer to earn my money only to be disrespecting by someone i am doing a favour to

I will no longer patronise the business anymore because i would focus on other business that are ready to offer a better service

This remind me of where I use to hav my hair cut before,the barber don't know how to treat his customers including me as well and I always tell him like am joking,but he still don't wanna change so I decided to cut my hair somewhere else then.

Like the saying goes 'that the customer is a king' so every customer would like to be treated with prefrence and their patronage should be valued.So if he is not getting that he would not be happy and possibly look for another alternative to get that,that is the position i would probably take if i am not well treated.

If I wasn't treated well in an organisation or a business I will definitely never patronize sort of business again because I do not take any form of ill-treatment from anyone or any organisation.

In business, you cannot operate without customers and that is why they should be treated with utmost regard. I will not patronaise a business if I was not well treated the first time.

I will definitely not patronize a business that treats me badly as a customer. This is the reason it's important for business owners to treat their customers well.

As a customer, I have a lot of choices, therefore, if I am not treated well by the business, I will never go back to the same business or buy from the same business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds