Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you don't well treated as as customer,will you patronize the business again?

If I don't bet the best of the best treatment, I will never stay with that company. As a customer I have a lot of choices, I can choose anything I want.

However, if I do not get what I have paid, I will certainly leave that company. It does not really matter whether I am spending $1 or $100, I need to get the best treatment.
True every customer needs to be treated with maximum respect no matter the amount they are spending, be it $1 or $100 they are customers and their presence plays a vital role in the business. As a customer if i am being treated like crap or like i dont matter because of the little i have or have put in, i wouldn't want to do business with them again

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, this is a very straight forward situation. If anyone isn't treated right in any situation, you'll definitely feel bad and talking about patronising, I'm there to buy and if I'm not getting what I want, I would leave

If I am not treated well, why should I by from the same seller or the business. As a customers, I have numerous options to look for, I don't need to go for the business that does not treat me well

If I'm not treated well as a customer i don't see anything that will bring me back to that shop to patronize it again. I'll only go where I'm favoured that's all.

I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
If as a customer I wasn't well treated in an organisation or a place I would not patronize that business again because I value my time and I would love anyone to treat me right so that I can keep on patronizing the business.

I can't patronizing a business man / woman who doesn't treat me very well as a customer, because I will like to go where I will be treated fine.

I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
Customers are the source and the upliftment of your business either online business or offline business, so no matter the problem , you have to try your best and satisfy them in every way.

Currently, forex trading is more profitable than trading stocks and let me tell you this thattrading is not a get rich quick scheme it takes discipline and patience to achieve your goals as you need to take advantage of the constantly changing prices. ... Leverage,trading times, forex trading strategies and much more!
at least you should have been able to read what the topic was all about so that you can contribute positively and according to what was ask, the comment you make is not related to what it is saying here, they are talking about treatment of individual in a business organisation.

When I buy something, I need a good treatment not just a good product, the seller must be polite, the seller must satisfy me with the selling price by giving some discounts

I believe no customer will keep patronizing a business that doesn't have good customer relation. But people can still keep patronizing the business if there is no alternative or the business is the only one that sells at a drastically reduced price
Exactly, why should i go back and let myself be treated as trash. Its not like there is no other place one can get that particular service. As long as there are other places, i dont think i would even think of going back. That was how i stopped buying suya in my area. The first time i went there the man was not friendly at all i tried joking with him he was just too serious, there was no smiles notting he refused to even give me a sample to taste like other places do. After that first encounter, i stopped go back

I have learned not to draw conclusions from my first time meeting as I could be wrong or even at walked in at a wrong time, I believe in second chances so I might reconsider still visiting.

Two things make patronize a person, selling of qualities and also good customers representatives. So if I am not well treated, I may not patronize the person again.

Customer care service is one of the most important factor in any business. It's one of the things I look out for in every web hosting company. I'll end my services with any web host that treats me badly.

I don't think there is a customers that will continue to patronise the business that treated them bad because nobody want such experience, everybody want to treated right.

I will always go for a product which its companies offer excellent good customer care services to their clients. I will always patronize them with full confidence. Because if anything goes wrong they will surely attend to me.

I will always go for a product which its companies offer excellent good customer care services to their clients. I will always patronize them with full confidence. Because if anything goes wrong they will surely attend to me.
This is the most important reason why most customers stick with a particular business. When you are guaranteed excellent customer service, they you tend to be loyal to them.

I will never patronize a business that when I patronized them they did not treat me as a customer rather than been rude and hash on me. And this actor some business owners has made them loss customers

Why will I continue to patronize a business owner who do not appreciate the fact that am his customer . I will look for another alternative where my presence will be appreciated

Proper and friendly customer services are one of the tenet's of business. Everyone wants to be respected and as long as your customers are patronizing you they deserve that respect. Taking their interest in mind helps you identify where there is a need for you to improve on in your business provide greater quality services and also helps you identify areas in which you need to improve your business through their suggestions and ideas.

I will definitely not patronize any business that doesn't treat me well. That's why it is very important for business owners to treat their customers well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds