Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could work one job online, what would it be?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you could work just one job online, and it paid well, what would it be? Personally I like easy work, so if there was a job that I could work online and be paid big bucks, I would do it. I think I would stick to running sites, as I dream of making that into a much bigger job. Anyway, if you could work one online job, what would it be and why?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I would like to be a freelance worker because that is what I have been trying to do for a long time, if I am recognised in the freelance sites very well I would like to concentrate on it because I will be winning and making a lot of sells everyday which can actually fetch me a lot of money in a week.

If I had the opportunity to dedicate my time online, I would like to work on a forum. Since I have been here I have loved it and enjoyed it. I don't know much about the work of the staff members, but I would love to learn and enjoy it, in turn generating income.

If i would get a job online i would prefer to do a job that wilinvolve me doing research and pjblishing and that would be content writing,because i love doing research and content.this is a part that always comes easy for me,as it does not give me stress,and i enjoy it alot.

If you could work just one job online, and it paid well, what would it be? Personally I like easy work, so if there was a job that I could work online and be paid big bucks, I would do it. I think I would stick to running sites, as I dream of making that into a much bigger job. Anyway, if you could work one online job, what would it be and why?
There are two ways in which you can work freely and earn online and one of themmis freelancing while the second is working with forum sites by posting and commenting while earning in the process.

If i had the oppourtunity to have a job online is to play and work in line of my strenght,and that would be to work as a content provider and also a design instructor for software provider.I like to work along those lines and areas because ideas comes to me easily and i find it as pleasure working in these field.

I think that if there was one thing that i could do online it would be to review websites and products as i feel that is great income and you have multiple products that you get to try out for free as well which is an added benefit.

If I can be doing one job online all my life, I will be doing freelance job whereby I will be working on site like fivverr and up work because there are a lot of lucrative jobs on the site for freelancers which can earn someone big amount of money

As there lots of works someone can do online and like you asked if I'm to choose one then it would definitely be the one I enjoy the most and not necessarily the one that pays the biggest

My first objective in online work is to write articles. I was just enamored with forums because it is far easier to read and to think of a comment. But if the article would be paid good money then I would probably go back to loving the article. One site mentioned in another forum is a site that accepts article submission. I am still waiting for a good review.

I would really like to learn forex, continue fr where I stopped abruptly because I recently met some again telling me how easy it is for him to make daily profit on forex.

There are several jobs that I can do online that I really loved but one job that I will prefer to do online is online pupils teaching. I love children, so teaching them gives me joy and fulfilment even if the salary is not much, I will still love to do the job.

As there lots of works someone can do online and like you asked if I'm to choose one then it would definitely be the one I enjoy the most and not necessarily the one that pays the biggest
I will also want to choose the one i enjoy the most and i will also make sure it’s an easy job that won’t be too stressful.Because i will gain a lot of money, i would have prefer freelancing or graphic designing but they are too stressful

If I could work one job online that will be easy money form me I think I'm already doing one of those jobs, like writing here n bizdustry and getting paid doing so

I will also want to choose the one i enjoy the most and i will also make sure it’s an easy job that won’t be too stressful.Because i will gain a lot of money, i would have prefer freelancing or graphic designing but they are too stressful
Yeah apparently so, and the thing is the more the stress associated with a job online the more the pay and also those mentioned skills are in the top bracket of skill nowadays

Well i really dont know which i would choose from tho, but it would have to be something with less stress and pays really really well. Maybe i could go into writing, i do enjoy writing sometimes but the pay has to be really good

I can do more than this one am doing on bizdustry, because I don't really have that strength to stay online for long, so if possible the earnings could increase in here it would be a great platform to work for.

If I were to do only one job online then I would go for writing, which I am already doing actually. But it does not pay much, I just stick to it because I love it. I know I can improve my earnings if I work in better sites of if I succeed in blogging, that is my main goal right now.

At one time I would have said a writing site but over time I am less interested in writing so probably Serpclix or Honeygain which require very little effort and I can spend more time away from my computer.

Well if I am to engage on one online stuffs I will prefer the digital marketing at least this can give you more earning income and reduces stress and load work on a person to some extent you as an individual will have enough time for your self and others around you with a good amount of income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds