Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I need a business idea with $300 capital

try to invest in a currency for the first time, to produce some more money. with $ 300 you can't really do anything (business I mean).
Yes with such amount a legit investment would go a long way than starting up a business. With that you can save up to start up something.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes with such amount a legit investment would go a long way than starting up a business. With that you can save up to start up something.
You can still take up this suggestions made by this poster and see how things go with this move first. Then you can later use what you've saved up to look into something perceive that you've wanted comfortably

A business idea with such amounts of money depends on the skills that you have, your areas of business interest and some other resources available at your disposal.

I can give you hundreds of ideas but the main point to consider is whether you have knowledge and skills to use these ideas or not. For example, I might say build an app and publish on Play store and app store, but you need skills to do so.
Well you can actually use that $300 to start up the cryptocurrency trading investment for yourself as this can go a long way in increasing your capital by almost 100% in two months if you are very good in trading cryptocurrency.

There are businesses that $300 will established successfully. You will have to look around you to know the business that you have interest for that can be established with $300.

With this capital of yours the best Business you can go into right now id Amazon Kindle publishing. If you know how to write ebooks or even if you don't know how to write just hire some people to do that for you and start selling on Amazon

What part of the world are you living in right now? What is the value of this amount of money $300 in your local currency there? This will determine how far this amount can go in starting a business of your chosen

What passive income stream can setup with $300 currently?
I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
Have you ever consider investing in land, but for a business idea of $300 you could consider selling consumable products like meals, beverages or snacks. Humans must eat not because they are hungry

I don't know of any online business except crypto trade which I won't advise you to take such risk if you're not a veteran and if that is your life savings. For offline business, you can be venture into selling thrift wears, phone accessories or you go into make-up.

If you want to talk about online business you might as well invest your money and await your profit, for offline I'd advice you go for a business you know is highly purchased in your area, that will also bring you profit. E.g, restaurant, selling of provisions, selling of electrical instruments and so on, you'll have to study the area you want to set up your business and pick the one that is highly purchased.
Yes one of the things in business when one wants to establish is the terrian that is involve,because you cannot be involve in vehicle parts and accessories in a marine dominated area.

If you have $300 that you will want to invest into a business then I will advise you to go into the agricultural sector. That money will be enough for you to set up a basic poultry farm.

You can invest in Cryptocurrency trading or an online store. You might also be interested in laundry or poultry business if you're looking for an offline business.

Hmm, investing in cryptocurrency is a long term investment plan. I wouldn't even advise it given the recent dip and little rise in the crypto market
try to invest in a currency for the first time, to produce some more money. with $ 300 you can't really do anything (business I mean).

Well they are so many businesses out there but it all depends on the skills you have and also it depends on the knowledge you have about that particular business

Hmm, investing in cryptocurrency is a long term investment plan. I wouldn't even advise it given the recent dip and little rise in the crypto market

yes, but you can immediately lose everything ... don't just take it as an investment. you can go bankrupt at any time :) nothing is 100% sure, otherwise we all invested in something like that and we were rich. : D

yes, but you can immediately lose everything ... don't just take it as an investment. you can go bankrupt at any time :) nothing is 100% sure, otherwise we all invested in something like that and we were rich. : D
Lol I like how you are so blunt here. So from this your response can we now say cryptocurrency is just like gambling. It's more like betting on games

Lol I like how you are so blunt here. So from this your response can we now say cryptocurrency is just like gambling. It's more like betting on games

for me yes. because anytime it can grow and you get rich or whenever it can drop to $ 0.000001 and you lose everything, you don't make money back.

$300 is very low capital to establish a business. It is really easy to gain that capital but seeking for a business opportunity with that amount of capital is quite low. Perhaps you may invest that money into shares?

for me yes. because anytime it can grow and you get rich or whenever it can drop to $ 0.000001 and you lose everything, you don't make money back.
Lol it's true. But when I was given the orientation from a friend, they painted crypto as a win win investment. My friends jumped in and drowned

Lol it's true. But when I was given the orientation from a friend, they painted crypto as a win win investment. My friends jumped in and drowned

everyone makes the decision they want for themselves and sees these coins differently. :) I personally see them as gambling.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds