Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I need a business idea with $300 capital

I will advice to invest in crop farming mostly rice millet and maize because these crops has many use after being harvested and mainly also cocoa production

Advertisement Placeholder
Crop farming business in agricultural business is a very good and lucrative business that will fetch you good amount of money if properly monitored , most especially cocoa and banana farming
I will advice to invest in crop farming mostly rice millet and maize because these crops has many use after being harvested and mainly also cocoa production

Though man people have said it, you should start up digital products like selling consumable items like groceries, livestock business, then
you can also create an affiliate marketing social media account where you showcase what you sell so that your audience gonna see what you sell and buy from you too.

What passive income stream can setup with $300 currently?
I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
If I were instead of you I would have invested that money in crypto because I believe in it's potential and as I am new it would be difficult for me to manage a business.

You could invest into crypto currencies or forex trading. They really yield a lot of profit. If you don't do high risk investments, then you can invest into agriculture.

That's a good amount of money you get there, there are a lot of business that Youcan start it up with that amount of money, but you have to decide whether is going to be online or offline.

I don't really know so much about offline business but I have heard so many people say that drop shipping is actually very lucrative and that amount is certainly enough to get you started.
When it comes to the online space, I think you should consider being a freelancer and that amount will be enough to get you started.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds