Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I need a business idea with $300 capital

I can give you hundreds of ideas but the main point to consider is whether you have knowledge and skills to use these ideas or not. For example, I might say build an app and publish on Play store and app store, but you need skills to do so.

Advertisement Placeholder
What passive income stream can setup with $300 currently?
I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
You can definitely start up the main leading business with us to do with you for changing new domains and expired domains at a very cheap price and selling them off at a very high price to stop in this scenario you can even make up to about 2,000 percent profit on your investment.

I can give you hundreds of ideas but the main point to consider is whether you have knowledge and skills to use these ideas or not. For example, I might say build an app and publish on Play store and app store, but you need skills to do so.
well you are right the issue is that its not giving him the business idea but also guide him through otherwise all the fund will lost along the way,I will suggest if you have that amount of money why not go into marketing?build a blog or website then put affiliate links and product links in them after use that money buy traffic and start earning commission.paid traffic bring more sales than free traffic

Skills is needed to build an app, but if one has such skill and invest $300 into it. Let me a game app, run it with Ads surely profit with come in when it records lots of downloads and activities.

It depends on your country of residence because there are some countries that $300 cannot start any meaningful business but you can use it for online business startup.

try to invest in a currency for the first time, to produce some more money. with $ 300 you can't really do anything (business I mean).
There are diverse of business that you can start with $300 and makes more return at the end of the business or investment, you can go into farming busines with just $300 .

Consider These Factors Before You Start Investing; Step 1. Understand Which Type of Investor You Are; Step 2. Choose an Asset Class that Suits Your Risk

It depends on your country of residence because there are some countries that $300 cannot start any meaningful business but you can use it for online business startup.
You are quite right , the money depends on the country you are staying, in some country $300 cannot even start a recharge card business but in nigeria , $300 is close to #150,000

I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
Like I do say. Online business is easy to do and it requires lesser expensive compare to offline business.
I will like you to learn forex trading. And learn some strategy form experts. Forex trade is very easy to trade for someone that is not greedy and uses money management in his trade.

If you want to have a passive income stream with only $300, I will invest it in buying cryptocurrency. You can buy bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Ethereum, dogecoin, dash, lite coin, axie infinity, wink, one harmony, my neighbor Alice, or any other cryptocurrencies in the binance trading platform. There is a tencdency where your $300 dollars can grow passively through investment.

$300 is such a good amount to start an offline business in my country. One of the best businesses to start with that amount in my home town is buying and selling clothes and shoes. Those sell so highly and you can promote then online to reach more market.

There is many business that can be start from small scale business with $300 in my country, it's just depends on the what business you have skills or knowledge about. But my advice for you as I don't know the country you are. I just want to say you should invest on cryptocorrency.
You can be able to start a business with $300 and at least manage for the main time before you get more competent and there are so many business that you can also start with $300.

I don't think you need someone somewhere to tell you the business idea to start in your own place or locality because he don't know as much as you know about the place.

Most times, a type of business you are interested to start will depend on the location you are and what it is needed in that location, your location should tell you the type of business that will be on high demand.

There is many business that can be start from small scale business with $300 in my country, it's just depends on the what business you have skills or knowledge about. But my advice for you as I don't know the country you are. I just want to say you should invest on cryptocorrency.
You look kind of business you can do with $300 is starting a cryptocurrency business you trade buying and selling of different currency with issue can be able to make profit with $300.

try to invest in a currency for the first time, to produce some more money. with $ 300 you can't really do anything (business I mean).
You are right. The $300 dollars can be directly invested into cryptocurrency. I think you cannot build a very big corporate business with just Three hundred dollars. But with cryptocurrency you don't need to rent a beautiful spacious place.

It's better to start with something you're used to already. What can you do best? If you don't have any,I advise you wait and learn something before you put your funds into it.

I think that the best business idea that you can have with this investment is to try and purchase and resell various goods that are prominent within your region because this will allow you to earn a profit and at the same time it can be easily managed when it comes to social media platforms being used for advertising.

If you have about $300 and you will want to start a profitable business I think that you should look in the direction of agriculture at the moment and you can definitely consider fish farming.

$300 to actually set up a perceive income may not actually cut it for real. A perceive income type of set up is something you'll need to set up once to start giving returns without you doing any further work

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds