Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I need a business idea with $300 capital

try to invest in a currency for the first time, to produce some more money. with $ 300 you can't really do anything (business I mean).

Are you talking about cryptocurrency investments? I think they can be quite risky. Since $300 is not a really big amount, the only business I can think of is cryptocurrency trading.

Advertisement Placeholder
$300 is very low capital to establish a business. It is really easy to gain that capital but seeking for a business opportunity with that amount of capital is quite low. Perhaps you may invest that money into shares?
It's true. 300 dollars can't even pay for the rents. This money should be invested and grown to a reasonable about. I would recommend shares too

What passive income stream can setup with $300 currently?
I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
I will suggest mini importation for you.
Get any products you wish to market imported for you at a cheaper rate.
The profits are usually big.
You can even use the money to trade forex.

Nice one, mini importation is profitable but I will advise him to Go for electronic gadget because that will be the most demanding.. and also crypto and not forex.

It's true. 300 dollars can't even pay for the rents. This money should be invested and grown to a reasonable about. I would recommend shares too

what if you lose them? you don't have anything left and you panic because you don't have money anymore :) I don't know what to say with this investment ...

I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
If it's possible for you to start a business of selling Internet data I believe that that amount of capital is going to be sufficient enough for you to run the business completely.

what if you lose them? you don't have anything left and you panic because you don't have money anymore :) I don't know what to say with this investment ...
Life is all risk. A person may die tomorrow no one knows. If you ain't ready to take risk then you ain't ready to succeed. The key is taking CALCULATED risk

There's this arbitrage business that is hot right now. My friends are making a hell of money from it. I don't want to discuss it openly here because it's a secret business but chat me up privately let's talk.

With $300, you can venture into the sale of thrift wears.
Take the business to an environment with potential customers.
I am sure you would make good sales.

With $300 you can start a little baking business, or if you think you can make it on trading, you can start forex trading with it or you do crypto trading because it has a great volatility than forex

What part of the world are you living in right now? What is the value of this amount of money $300 in your local currency there? This will determine how far this amount can go in starting a business of your chosen
Though it is very important for the person that is involve to be very circuspect about what he wants to achieve,he can use the money to go into first things that are the genuine needs of the people around where he stays.

I will advise to invest your money on an investment worthy of getting your actual amount , i happened to stumble on an investment sites wgere you can invest different amount of money and keep earning everyday .

With $300 you can start a little baking business, or if you think you can make it on trading, you can start forex trading with it or you do crypto trading because it has a great volatility than forex
Trading is a nice online business that can be done by anyone. 100 dollars could help the person pass through advanced learning on how to trade the markets successfully and $200 is enough for a start up trading capital.

Trading is a nice online business that can be done by anyone. 100 dollars could help the person pass through advanced learning on how to trade the markets successfully and $200 is enough for a start up trading capital.
Trading online where you can buy and sell goods or services is a good business to start with $200 , and you can also get good investment sites where you can be making at least $3 - $5 profits everyday .

Trading online where you can buy and sell goods or services is a good business to start with $200 , and you can also get good investment sites where you can be making at least $3 - $5 profits everyday .
I'm not always interested in investment platform as most of them are not always trusted. Do you have any investment platforms that people can be making up to that on daily basis ?

Business ideal with 300 is not much but, one can start a business of bottle water with such money.
That would be a good idea,but when you want to esterblish a business you need to have done your research and feasibility study before you will have to venture into any kind of business,that way you will not fail in the process.

If you know what you're doing, you can start a domain flipping business with as little as $50 and make more money than you can possibly imagine. If you have $300, that's too much money for this kind of business.

If you are good at importation business , you can make good amount of money using that $200 as a start up capital , but i am always scared of venturing into forex trading business again .

try to invest in a currency for the first time, to produce some more money. with $ 300 you can't really do anything (business I mean).
There are a lot of business idea you start with the amount of money mentioned and also get profit with the amount one can go into farming business this kind of business is very lucrative one.

There's a lot of ways you can invest that your money on, both online and offline but I'll advise you to go into real estate business you can actually earn a good amount of money buying and reselling real estate business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds