Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I need a business idea with $300 capital

$300 is a big money in this part of the world. There are several businesses in which you can venture into with this amount of money. You can start up a mini shop or a mini super market. You can also deal on food provisions.
Haaha! Seriously? That amount would have been exhausted after renting a store. What then would be left to buy goods?

Advertisement Placeholder
That are many business i can suggest you give a try like investing in crypto currency ,you could make more money when you hold and invest in some promising crypto that can rise in the future

What passive income stream can setup with $300 currently?
I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
There are very few business you can start up with that amount of capital, rather invest in yourself like growing your skills in digital marketing, freelancing, and even running crypto program.

For a offline business, you can start by buying few clothes and shoes for cheaper rate and sell to those people that need it.

With $300 you can start fish bond business, although it's kind of stressful but it's very profitable and if you can go through the stress at the beginning you are in money when you start selling.

Business Idea! There Are lot of businesses out there you can start up with that amount depending on your location and country... you can buy product and resell at retailing price.

It some places $300 is not a big money but might be reasonable enough to start something meaningful in some other places. Your interests and your environment will determine what you will do with $300. Take time to do some research around you will find something to do.

If I had $300 I would spend $250 in buyng products from Aliexpres an the list these products on facebook marketplace and spend $50 in marketing on facebook.

Just get to YouTube and find a reputable YouTube channel with lots of ideals on starting any online stuff with such an amount, you'll find many

This to you might not be an ideal capital for business but if you aim for long term profits you can do it. I advice that you go for agriculture preferably livestock production .

Depending on your country, in my country the money is small to start a real business except you want to involve in petty businesses which will be fetching you less than 50 dollar monthly.

The agricultural sector in the country is one area in which people often seem to neglect but if one should look at it closely, it has a lot of gain for example the cost of production for a bag of rice is around #12,000 and it sells for #25,000 or more in the market.

Depending on your country, in my country the money is small to start a real business except you want to involve in petty businesses which will be fetching you less than 50 dollar monthly.
That's what we are saying , starting a business with $300 depends on the exchange rate in your country, in some country #300 is a huge money while its a small money in some country.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on what passive income stream you can start and run with a sum of $300, I will have to suggest you look into cryptocurrency or the forex market as you can start both with $300

There somany business that you can do with that some of money, I will suggest you go into drinks supply and you won't regret it. You can aswel go into food supplies like rice, but if you need something with lesser physical stress then try crypto currencies

With this amount of $300, you can take it and out it into one of these popular coins like the Bitcoin that is now very possible buy as a result of the recent dip. HODL it for a while and sell off to make your profit

Depending on the country you are making this request from. I would say you should it into starting a small fish farm business of electricity supply isn't going to be a problem for you. That's a cool business

Well there are quite a lot of options you could go into, you could invest in crypto and just hodl for along time or there is also agriculture like poultry farming which is lucrative too

There are many business ideas that you can start with such amount surely based on the location you want to set up but I advice learning a high income skill.

POS business can be done with that amount, although it is small for you to start up a provision store, get a good location to start a pos business because you enjoy this one more as it is profitable if the location is really good...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds