Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I need a business idea with $300 capital

I don't think it's possible to do any business with just 300$. But you can start a business by investing it in cryptocurrencies and making a profit out of it.Yes, there is one thing you can do to start a poultry business, it can be started with less money.Or sell products online.

Advertisement Placeholder
business need a capital and knowledge, use part of the money to learn some skills and invest the rest on what you have learned.

You can start up barbing saloon from home, all you need to do is just to get your barbing clipper make and paste a poster in your home as advert and to also let costomers know you operate there. It is very easy to start a business with small capital if you already have an idea of the business.

I think you should do some research on all the ideas people have dropped in the comments and check for the one most suitable. However you can also think of business ideas for yourself,it could be something simple , third party delivery within your locale etc.

The business for earning profit quickly is any business that involves selling. For a passive income maybe you want to just sit down and let others do the work for you. Try to sell household items like laundry detergent. Hire a sales person to roam around the community. Pay him a small allowance plus the commission for every sale that he makes. That will leave you with nothing to do except to monitor your inventory when it is time to buy. Speaking of supplies you should be the one to purchase so your sales person will not know the amount of mark up.

What passive income stream can setup with $300 currently?
I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
You can easily passive income with this money when you venture into the the agriculture sector. It's one of the easiest and less stressful business now, just venture into any animal rearing that you have good knowledge about and your journey. I would also advice you to always invest in business that you have enough knowledge and experience in how it operates because it really matters and you can really loss if you venture into the wrong place.

Online, it already depends on the confidence you have in investment sites and the time you can dedicate to evaluate it. The businesses you can do offline are very varied, it also depends on your country and the cost of things. In my country I can set up small wineries, food sales sites, hairdressers, etc.

Dear it depends upon the location or region where you are living. With this little capital of $300 you can start following small business.
First you can make cakes at home and sell them at bakeries.
Second one is coffee bar or tea salon. And third one cookies business.

Starting a new buisness of $300 is quite easy and at the same time difficult,only if you have a business plan.you can start from the production of small chops to fetch for a better business.or better still you can engage in online businesses like crypto currency and Bitcoin.

I think this time a currency business is best u should buy any currency and sell it ahead make some more money from this and after this start a business in which u are very good
This sounds very similar to trading in forex. Currency is a good way to trade and it is low risk but in order to see a good profit you have to invest quite a considerable amount because of the stability in the prices and the minor fluctuations. But the idea that you have proposed to increase the capital further is a good one :) Just needs some time and patience to be able to accomplish it :)

You can easily passive income with this money when you venture into the the agriculture sector. It's one of the easiest and less stressful business now, just venture into any animal rearing that you have good knowledge about and your journey. I would also advice you to always invest in business that you have enough knowledge and experience in how it operates because it really matters and you can really loss if you venture into the wrong place.
I really appreciate your idea but unfortunately I'm not really interested in animal farming or anything related to farming because I don't have tools and technical know-how on how to handle most of them so if you have any business idea that has to do with selling that I can start with $300 please mention me and really interested.

When it comes to business idea, I would prefer using the capital I have at hand for any business at my reach. I can start with a restaurant and sell good nice food, where people and customers will eat to their satisfaction. And am very sure the business will be profitable.

I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
My advice would be to find something to invest the $300 because it's too small to start up something meaningful.

Also depending on your country's business set, if it's something that can work out a good business, you should research it.

One hundred dollars into the Nigerian naira is about thirty eight thousand naira and three hundred dollars would make more than a hundred thousand naira. I think my beat bet die to the place I live is going to be to buy farm produce when it is cheap and store it then sell it when the prices are high hopefully when it is scarce. You can also go into domestic livestock cultivation and sure it would bring profits.
[automerge]1618502840[/automerge]
One hundred dollars into the Nigerian naira is about thirty eight thousand naira and three hundred dollars would make more than a hundred thousand naira. I think my beat bet die to the place I live is going to be to buy farm produce when it is cheap and store it then sell it when the prices are high hopefully when it is scarce. You can also go into domestic livestock cultivation and sure it would bring profits.
[automerge]1618502851[/automerge]

If you convert $300 to your local currency, that would be a lot of money that can be used to trade buying and selling of goods or even invested in bitcoin.

There are some online business you can start with that amount of money which include blogging, Amazon Kindle publishing, dropshipping, affiliate marketing and social networking. With all these online Businesses you will be sure of making your capital and profit in less than six months

Wow! that is a very good one, it all depends on you, is it offline business you are looking at or online business, for online go for artificial intelligence.

I think with $300 the best business I could advice you to go into is very simple and have much profit in it,but most people intend not to look it side. So basically I will advice you to go into selling of bulk recharge card,is very simple right but lucrative at the end you will thank me I guess.

$300 is a big money in this part of the world. There are several businesses in which you can venture into with this amount of money. You can start up a mini shop or a mini super market. You can also deal on food provisions.

If you are in my country (nigeria) , the $300 is something to start a little business with and I would have advise you to go into farming or buying farm produce, the money will multiply 10fold within a month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds